WC- TB
WC- LLA

NL East-WAS
NL Central- MIL
NL West- LAD
WC-ATL
WC-STL

WS- LAD over NYY

I’m gonna be the one to say it. Mook will be a disappointment and Boston is better off not paying him.

M's got a shot with the Stros shenanigans out of the way now

I'm predicting Kyle Lewis for AL ROY. I saw the M's brought back Taijuan Walker. While I don't know if you guys will actually be winning a lot in 2020, there's a lot of interesting pieces there with the M's. Scouts really raving about Julio Rodriguez, Jarred Kelenic looks like the real deal, Evan White looks like an extremely poor-man's Cody Bellinger, and the franchise will have tons of $ to spend moving forward if they choose to do so. I'm thinking you guys will score 5-6 runs a game, but unfortunately give up 7-9 until you guys get more arms.

M's got a shot with the Stros shenanigans out of the way now

giphy.gif

I'm predicting Kyle Lewis for AL ROY. I saw the M's brought back Taijuan Walker. While I don't know if you guys will actually be winning a lot in 2020, there's a lot of interesting pieces there with the M's. Scouts really raving about Julio Rodriguez, Jarred Kelenic looks like the real deal, Evan White looks like an extremely poor-man's Cody Bellinger, and the franchise will have tons of $ to spend moving forward if they choose to do so. I'm thinking you guys will score 5-6 runs a game, but unfortunately give up 7-9 until you guys get more arms.
If I can see some young guys make some steps forward, Haniger stay healthy and get back to a 2018 (or better) level I'm content with that (as if I have a choice)

Would like to see Seager have some type of resurgence (which probably ends up in a trade if he does)

So is every team going to get a warning before they play the Astros?

Jon Heyman said the Astros should be forced to yell their pitch before every pitch since it didn’t impact the game.

Altuve said MLB investigation said there was no buzzards but he couldn’t say no himself. That’s wild. Investigation was based on what the players said, no player was coming out and admitting that.

Verlander a coward too. Talks all that **** about PEDs but turned into a whole woman over this situation. **** that *****.

Jon Heyman said the Astros should be forced to yell their pitch before every pitch since it didn’t impact the game.

Altuve said MLB investigation said there was no buzzards but he couldn’t say no himself. That’s wild. Investigation was based on what the players said, no player was coming out and admitting that.

Verlander a coward too. Talks all that **** about PEDs but turned into a whole woman over this situation. **** that *****.

Verlander and his wife always have the most to say but quiet as a mouse now. Both of them are clowns.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom