2023 Official MLB Season Thread

EQwRPe2W4AICxim.jpg

merchant.png
sabu.png

I haven't flipped out over the cheating, or clutched pearls or anything, but the owners press conference was PUTRID. :lol:

That was just flat out poor on his part.

That said, what's done is done, nothin can change any of that now. Same as every other sport that people feel things were suspect. We could give the Dodgers an imaginary title but it doesn't really fix anything.

Don’t even want an imaginary title but it’s frustrating that they basically had no punishment and were able to say with straight faces “we’re sorry let’s move on 2020 woooo”

Crane couldn’t even do that correctly :lol:

C CP1708 imaginary title would have been stupid.

But when you look at the lack of punishment, it’s an absolute joke. Baseball either did a **** ty investigation or they wanted to sweep It under the rug. Like I mentioned a few weeks ago, 4 total picks and a $5 million dollar fine (to a billionaire)? Sign me up!

You'd think the astros got hit hard punishment wise with the way fans and talk radio here have been complaining. Haven't seen so much finger pointing in my life.

Not sure if y’all hit on this or not but what’s up with Gerrit Cole lying thru his teeth saying he didn’t know about it :lol:. Verlander knew, even Fiers knew, but Cole didn’t know ..... uh

Not sure if y’all hit on this or not but what’s up with Gerrit Cole lying thru his teeth saying he didn’t know about it :lol:. Verlander knew, even Fiers knew, but Cole didn’t know ..... uh

The batters are in trouble, not the pitchers. I’d deny too.

A couple years ago there were reports about the pitchers cheating, crazy how many accusations there’s been about Houston

No one will ever consider that Astros championship legit. It will always be talked about along with the cheating scandal. Wish more player will come out like Bellinger and say that it wasn’t legit and criticize Manfred for that BS punishment.

Every sound bite from the team has been basically “I wish I’d done more to stop what was going on instead of actively participating and benefitting from cheating. Oh well, it is what it is 2017 champs!” :lol: :stoneface:

The batters are in trouble, not the pitchers. I’d deny too.

A couple years ago there were reports about the pitchers cheating, crazy how many accusations there’s been about Houston
Right but other pitchers already spoke on it, he’s playing dumb and the way he talks it’s so obvious he’s lying imo.

I wish we didn’t have to wait until September for the Astros to visit Yankee stadium. I know they were complaining about how mean the fans were before. Should be even worse now.

Man I’m tired of all this *****ing. Astros won and no one cared enough to beat them. Stop being a bunch of whiny *****es. Y’all lost. Move on. Maybe if the yankees knew how to get a clutch hit they could’ve been in the World Series. Scrub *** punks.

Back
Top Bottom