WC: Rays
WC: White Sox

NL East: Braves
NL Central: Reds
NL West: Dodgers
WC: Nationals
WC: Mets

Yankees over Braves

I'm sorry but the pettiness and beef that's building up over this is still entertaining me and gives this season some extra heat to it
pachah1.png
manny.png

Angels
Yankees
Twins

Indians
Ray's

Braves
Cubs
Dodgers

Dbacks
Brewers

Dodgers-Yanks

AL East: NYY
AL Central: MIN
AL West: HOU
AL WC1: CLE
AL WC2: OAK

NL East: ATL
NL Central: CHC
NL West: LAD
NL WC1: WAS
NL WC2: MIL

WS: Dodgers over Yankees

5 mil, 4 top Draft picks, and GM/Manager fired = nothing. :lol:

5 mil to a billionaire IS nothing lol. The problem I and most people (including players if you go by the interviews) is that the players got no punishment no fine or suspension or whatever. Basically got off scott free for seriously cheating in a sport/game that’s considered “sacred” (looking at you verlander) and then the worst part, being total douchebags about it after getting caught. Their PR team should’ve been fired after the Taubman mess, yesterday was just as ugly.

Man I’m tired of all this *****ing. Astros won and no one cared enough to beat them. Stop being a bunch of whiny *****es. Y’all lost. Move on. Maybe if the yankees knew how to get a clutch hit they could’ve been in the World Series. Scrub *** punks.

It’s not all Yankees fans man - I’m the person trying to bring up predictions!!!!!!

Jake wins a third cy young
Cespedes hits 30 bombs and breaks his ankle running sau from a lion this time so he misses the playoffs
Wilpons sell the team to the guy who created the corona virus and infect all of Merica.

Correa telling Bellinger to “stick to the facts..” when it’s obvious there’s more info/facts that weren’t covered in the league’s investigation report is laughable.

Only seen snippets since it’s on the athletic

“Get it right bellinger, we cheated and won in 2017 ONLY NOT FOR 3 YEARS IN 2018 AND 2019 WE WERE CLEAN AND LOST FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON!!!!!”

:lol: my god these guys need to shut up now

Back
Top Bottom