2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Please do not blame Rob Manfred for players getting death threats.

I wasnt blaming him as much as pointing out that he explicitly stated the punishment would come from the fans. I would never condone death threats, or blame Manfred for people making them.

Steak 44 - solid dinner

Bottled Blonde - outdoor bar
RnR Gastropub - great spot. Watched Week 3 NFL Sunday literally ALL day. Talking 9AM - 6 we were there :lol:

W Hotel for the pool party if you're into that

Dope! It’s in June so if I have questions you are my guy! It’s 22 dudes lmao

Looking at the calendar for our draft what day is good for you guys? Would ya'll like to draft the day before opening day?

March 25th?

We could do the weekend before that too on the 21st or 22nd? Let me know what works for ya'll

Looking at the calendar for our draft what day is good for you guys? Would ya'll like to draft the day before opening day?

March 25th?

We could do the weekend before that too on the 21st or 22nd? Let me know what works for ya'll

25th works well for me! Prefer weekday during this time with March Madness ongoing

Reddick playing the sympathy card and it’s working. A person wishing cancer on your child is an awful thing to say but...who cares? Unless you think that person has the power to give children cancer. If you don’t have thick enough skin to ignore that, then IDK. Imagine me reacting every time a dude on xbox says he’s gonna **** my mom and hopes my kids die. :lol:

Thoughts gents?

i joke around a lot and am sarcastic 90% of the time here but im being serious. They gotta be banned man. I know it won’t happen. I’m aware that it won’t. But if you’re asking me wht I think is the appropriate punishment?Every player and exec should should have to serve at minimum a 162 game suspension, if not bannedfor life. (I’d go with banned)

That’s foul man but clearly it didn’t work for him. He still swung at that breaking ball in the dirt. Scrub.
It's like counting cards, you gotta fold every now and then to keep em' honest
wow.png

Back
Top Bottom