2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I feel bad for Severino. You know he loves pitching for NY.

Last season showed us Cashman can patch together a winning team.

I report news on every team here, you haven’t noticed that since 02? :nthat:

No last week when you were defending a Yankee player's bad take you said you were a Twins fan. But I also seen you say us, we, our boys in regards to the Yankees.

Interesting.

No last week when you were defending a Yankee player's bad take you said you were a Twins fan. But I also seen you say us, we, our boys in regards to the Yankees.

Interesting.

I also just defended Trout a few pages back?

BIG Twins fan - go buy some Target stock

I also just defended Trout a few pages back?

I may have said NY where I was born - I’ve been here since 02 man, everyone knows about my Twins allegiance. Are you new here bro?

Yes. Relatively. I just assumed when you said "I'm a Twins fan" as means of saying "I'm unbiased," you weren't also a fan of the player/team you were defending.

The Yankees take makes more sense now.

mans wasn’t even an Astro until last season smh. I get hitting guys on the 2017 team, but this is just goofy.
Everyone getting it.

Hell, Craig Biggio's kid might have to guard his ribs
9zy7x0_th.png

No his UCL is not. Come on man. It could go, but at a certain point it can’t be questionable.

31, 32, 27, 30 starts the last 4 years.

He has a partial UCL tear though. The UCL is a ligament and cannot completely heal on its own. You can strengthen surrounding structures to mask it or scar tissue can help, but it's never healed so it can definitely become problematic. Fortunately his tear was small enough to where it didn't require surgery and he's been able to manage it.

Mets making the World Series is crazy y’all but the team is improved in some areas. Full year of stroman or not, replacing wheeler with pro cello isn’t an upgrade at all. If thor takes the best step we can talk but until then. And who knows how the offense is without a juiced ball.

Back
Top Bottom