2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Yankees calling their teammate a liar? Is that dissension in the air?

Imagine being Aaron Judge and listening to this bozo?

giphy.gif

I was sitting behind home plate during the Canada and Mexico brawl at chase field years ago. The energy in the stadium was nuts. :lol:

I really enjoyed the first one back in '06. I was in college. Some of the overseas games were on real late/early so I stayed up through it a lot. Loved it and I like the concept. It's fun. Haven't watched a ton of the last few though, but definitely keep it going.

Yeah WBC is dope, especially when you see how much it means to some countries. I remember seeing an animated Ichiro when Japan was losing to South Korea. Never saw the guy lose his ish during MLB games.

Also love watching Cuba, PR, Venezuela, etc. Guys have a blast, play with pride, and fans often show up

I was sitting behind home plate during the Canada and Mexico brawl at chase field years ago. The energy in the stadium was nuts. :lol:
I was sitting 2nd row behind the Canada dugout and man, it was crazy :lol:

and we ran into that bald Mexican pitcher (aceves I think) that was on the Red Sox in the elevator and he was lumped up :lol:

Last edited:
I love the WBC, I was crushed when PR lost to USA. That one hurt me more than I thought. ****

especially since Stroman was supposed to pitch for us.. and ended up pitching for Team USA:smh:

energy is def lit... all the chants /and songs and **** talking between fans of the opposing countries is OC

Back
Top Bottom