2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Dusty got that swag right now...he knows he's about to finish his career racking up a ton of rings. AJ Hinch gotta be sick

Who's the last to get AL/NLCS and WSMVP as a rookie

Crazy accomplishment even if he is 25.

1667709960471.png
1667709960471.png

We ****ing did it :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

sole searchin sole searchin Peep Game Peep Game daruma daruma steeeeeeven steeeeeeven whoever else I missed

obligatory masagipatron masagipatron shoutout :lol:

NGL this topped 2017. All that scandal talk, losing stars every year, injuries, coming up short the past couple of years. The constant retooling while being mostly homegrown and still being on the top. Finally getting Dusty one, and celebrating in front of the fans. Just tremendous. I mean this dude Maldy played half the year with a broken hand.

I thought Pena could be serviceable but never in a million years did I think he could live up to Correa, much less perform the way he did on the biggest stage. Kid won almost every accolade possible and he basically lost two years of development! Stud.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

We ****ing did it :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

sole searchin sole searchin Peep Game Peep Game daruma daruma steeeeeeven steeeeeeven whoever else I missed

obligatory masagipatron masagipatron shoutout :lol:

NGL this topped 2017. All that scandal talk, losing stars every year, injuries, coming up short the past couple of years. The constant retooling while being mostly homegrown and still being on the top. Finally getting Dusty one, and celebrating in front of the fans. Just tremendous. I mean this dude Maldy played half the year with a broken hand.

I thought Pena could be serviceable but never in a million years did I think he could live up to Correa, much less perform the way he did on the biggest stage. Kid won almost every accolade possible and he basically lost two years of development! Stud.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Nothing much more to say. The juice box was litty AF tonight.

Before I forget.

Framber :pimp::pimp:

Im still chilling around MMP but he threw a gem tonight and the bullpen closed it out.

Peña a Stud. Mancini and Vasquez coming through. Yordan finally making something happen.

Love it. Now just need the rockets to do something in my lifetime and I’ll be a happy man (Texans would be cool but I hate that management and the money hungry Mcnairs).

Back
Top Bottom