2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Back home for Tatis first home game back tonight. In the field level premiere club suite tonight:

IMG_3363.jpeg

Why are the Phillies throwing a bullpen game tonight?
Matt Strahm got turned into a starter for us for now since we have injuries to our starters.. he been going 3-5 inn since season started

we missing Ranger suarez, Andrew Painter.. Suarez should be back real soon

bruh when they panned over to the crowd i was not expecting that

that place is litty.. atmosphere looks great

Dam this pic is nuts :wow:

FB_IMG_1683125485507.jpg

Can't believe an MLB team can't sell out at least one level of the lower deck.
When that team was competing, and ownership wasn't constantly trading away fan favorites, fans used to show up. Fisher is terrible and MLB is even worst for enabling that trash behavior. They all want that LV money, it's the worst kept secret in all of sports.

When that team was competing, and ownership wasn't constantly trading away fan favorites, fans used to show up. Fisher is terrible and MLB is even worst for enabling that trash behavior. They all want that LV money, it's the worst kept secret in all of sports.
What will change in LV tho? Will ownership decide to spend money? Probably not. Just hope the casual vegas tourists pack the stadium after the excitement of a new shiny toy runs out from locals?
I think they’ll move to LV and sell the team shortly after

$800 million for a retractable roof is crazy and they’re saying build it.

It should’ve been built when they built Citi Field. I was hoping they would. Mets had seasons with a lot of rain delays/postponements. But again, The Coupons strike back. Uncle Stevie is different tho. Retractable Roof- 100 years, $1 billion.

Back
Top Bottom