2023 Official MLB Season Thread

MLB and all the media outlets have been pumping him up and showcasing him every chance they can since he’s been in the league. They’re not trying to hide Ohtani lol.

it's baseball...not him, the angels, or whatever :lol:

baseball needs to do better. improvements have been made for sure but they need to do more still to grow the popularity

The media definitely has an issue. I thought he was talking about this thread tho.

Theo Epstein said it best (not verbatim) “how many times can you discuss the Cowboys and whether or not Dak Prescott should be the QB?”

They have an NFL show everyday and there are only 17 games in a calendar year bro :lol:

All they do is talk about “big boards” and they don’t even know what they’re talking about 90 percent of the time. :lol:

They’re not talking about that in ESPN. Are they?

I don’t think they can.

I hope they don’t.

yeah not sure. they'd leave out the obvious details i'm sure. but i've heard more about zion than ohtani just looking at NT, Twitter, sports news on tv, etc.

They haven’t said anything about the Zion things except there’s a possibility he’s traded by Thursday.

Astros have been horrible.

but they still winning the world series.

thats my thought process until they lose in the playoffs or dont make it

They’re about a 50 something percent chance of making it. If if they do, I don’t see them winning it. Too many deficiencies compared to last years team.

All star hats. Workout hats and game hats.
08F7BE44-B2D8-4724-8783-1CAE9919BBD1.jpeg

The media definitely has an issue. I thought he was talking about this thread tho.

Theo Epstein said it best (not verbatim) “how many times can you discuss the Cowboys and whether or not Dak Prescott should be the QB?”

They have an NFL show everyday and there are only 17 games in a calendar year bro :lol:

All they do is talk about “big boards” and they don’t even know what they’re talking about 90 percent of the time. :lol:

MLB gets little to no coverage on ESPN anymore. Watch their typical programming and you’ll get irrelevant NFL offseason noise, NBA tabloid material, women’s softball, and WNBA before anything related to pro baseball is brought up.

Back
Top Bottom