2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

I goofed passing up Kupp for Aiyuk in one league. **** gonna haunt me all season.

Fortunately I drafted him in another and he’s single handily keeping me in the game

I have Puka I hope he good

Trying to steal one in the NT League to go 3-0 this week :nerd: I thought I was cooked and Kupp brought me back from the dead :pimp:
IMG_0109.jpeg

Who is this btw? Trying to talk my **** afterwards :lol:

2-0

Banked on Godwin and K9 being good value in both leagues and have Jameson Williams on my bench in both.
I need to do something about Hubbard/Gus being my rb2 situation on one team though. Got Hill/Moore/Godwin/williams/Ladd so I feel like I’ll be able to snag one from a team with a weak wr core

Survived a Saquan+Mixon onslaught thanks to Tyreek, Rashee, and Kupp all finishing as top 12 WRs. Bears DST was a bonus.

Picking up Chargers or Colts DST to stream next week. Looking at Likely, Tyler Johnson, Alex Pierce, and Tank Bigsby on waivers. Just not ready to drop Mason or Wright yet…

how we feeling about JK Dobbins?

I’m on the fence about putting him or Gus on priority waiver…4 of their rushes accounted for 120 yards. The other 25+ rush attempts accounted for the remaining 50+ yards

Likely is available too. Not sure if his run will continue or if they’ll start targeting Mark Andrews again.

I’m on the fence about putting him or Gus on priority waiver…4 of their rushes accounted for 120 yards. The other 25+ rush attempts accounted for the remaining 50+ yards

Likely is available too. Not sure if his run will continue or if they’ll start targeting Mark Andrews again.
I’d grab Dobbins anywhere I can, Harbaugh is known to pound the rock with his RBs. Just gotta hope Jk stays healthy but having an upgraded OLine is def huge for the chargers passing and running game. Joe Alt was giving Crosby problems all game.

Tank Bigsby from Jax might be worth a look. Although he didn't score, he suprisingly had the same amount of carries as Etienne (12), and he also had more yards.

Strong handcuff at the very least.

Was looking hot mess with first game with the chiefs. Finished strong. My friend a big rams fan so said make sure to grab kupp. Worked. Proly first time dont have a big major niner player in my roster. Did grab mason just in case tho and the d.
IMG_4329.jpeg

Piggy-backing off this, how much faab we burning for Likely, and Dobbins. ?

I am a Mark Andrews owner also.

Depends on your roster needs, I'm not going for Likely.
Who would you drop to get him?
Dobbins looked good, waiting to see how the committee works.
I'm ok staying w/ my roster.

Back
Top Bottom