2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

The Mahomes dilemma. You can’t bench him but you also can’t expect him to finish top 5 week in, week out. His monster seasons involve either throwing the ball 650 times or giving you 50 TDs. That’s VERY hard to repeat. But if anyone could he’d be the one.

I’d rather stream and bet on rookie rushing QBs.

Dropped Jaleel McLaughlin to bring Higgins off IR so I can grab the chargers to stream against the panthers. 6th on priority right now so hope I can grab them.

The Mahomes dilemma. You can’t bench him but you also can’t expect him to finish top 5 week in, week out. His monster seasons involve either throwing the ball 650 times or giving you 50 TDs. That’s VERY hard to repeat. But if anyone could he’d be the one.

I’d rather stream and bet on rookie rushing QBs.
I have Mahomes and Jayden Daniels in a league where TDs are 4 pts.

So the gap between the two isn’t much.

i know im losing week 2 in my 16 teamer
love out
mostert out
njoku out

no real waiver moves to make

still debating on riding out with keon coleman, gus edwards, adonai mitchell in my last flex spot.

If you're hurting for RBs but IDK if Andrews can be trusted ROS right now.

Edit: read that wrong. Yes I would take Kittle for Ford (if you got decent RB options) since Andrews can't be trusted rn.

Snagged the Chargers D to stream this week and saw Rasheed Shaheed was still available this morning after waivers processed so moved Mostert to my IR and grabbed him.

i know im losing week 2 in my 16 teamer
love out
mostert out
njoku out

no real waiver moves to make

still debating on riding out with keon coleman, gus edwards, adonai mitchell in my last flex spot.
Coleman or Edwards. Bills vs Dolphins should be high-scoring. Chargers will try to run it down Panthers' throats. Edwards had 1 more carry than Dobbins too but Dobbins has the hot hand. Should still be a committee.

Someone offered me Kittle for Ford. I have Andrews, should I do it?
Keep Ford. Don't panic on Andrews yet.

I really am rooting for Andrews, have him two of my leagues. However had him last year and saw how productive Likely was with him out. What worries me is Likely is getting the same production with Andrews in. Albeit just one game, I think Andrews is good for a Tuddy here or there but he won't be the same ppr monster of years past, more boom or bust this year.

I really am rooting for Andrews, have him two of my leagues. However had him last year and saw how productive Likely was with him out. What worries me is Likely is getting the same production with Andrews in. Albeit just one game, I think Andrews is good for a Tuddy here or there but he won't be the same ppr monster of years past, more boom or bust this year.
KC has historically held Andrews in check. So I’m not overreacting to that one game. But his next few opponents have also had success in locking him down.

I’m keeping him in the lineup. It only took 4 catches and 30 yards to be a TE1 on the week. Andrews should be capable of at least that much.

I made no claims this week. Moved up to #1 in 3 leagues so soon as that must add comes I got it.

No Njoku, Likely went unclaimed got him as FA. Passed on Chargers defense, they’ve been buns every time they’re a top streaming option. Picked up the Colts going against Malik Willis.

No other adds this week. Hope Achane is full go tonight or tell us it’s limited beforehand so I can put Ford in

Last edited:
NT - need help for FLEX this week... pick 1.

Keon Coleman @ MIA

Calvin Ridley vs NYJ

Brian Thomas JR. vs Cle

Bucky Irving @ Det

any help is appreciated...

Achane prob is out tonight as well. He did majority of his damage catching passes and lined up as receiver

Dolphins elevated Robbie Chosen and Jaylen Weight active today

🤔

Think I’m gonna sit Achane

Back
Top Bottom