2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

Don't use 15% FAAB on a fullback in a committee

Not touching that backfield
you probably posting this so none of us in the NT league put a claim. I see you bruh.
IMG_1702.gif

2-0 in my money league but I've had the luckiest break with playing the "worst" opponent both weeks. I have the least amount of points scored.

And I'm not even mad about it.. I have historically played the best or second best team each week so I'll take this bit of luck.

Is anyone starting Pierce this week? His lack of targets scare me, but kid has been productive.

I'm leaning towards starting him as my WR2 where I'm projected to lose by 20 (half ppr). Go big or go home right?

Sadly my WR1 has been relegated to Jerry Jeudy this week (lost Deebo, & Kupp on top of CMC). I'm hurtin this league.

Lucky to be 2-0 but as the lowest scoring 4th seed.

Also have Christian Kirk and Quentin Johnston.

Is anyone starting Pierce this week? His lack of targets scare me, but kid has been productive.

I'm leaning towards starting him as my WR2 where I'm projected to lose by 20 (half ppr). Go big or go home right?

Sadly my WR1 has been relegated to Jerry Jeudy this week (lost Deebo, & Kupp on top of CMC). I'm hurtin this league.

Lucky to be 2-0 but as the lowest scoring 4th seed.

Also have Christian Kirk and Quentin Johnston.
Downs is back this week, so Pierce will see even less targets now.

I have 3 qbs, Burrow, Mayfield, and Carr. Would yall trade Baker for Jameson Williams?

should I start Amon-Ra St Brown and Jameson Williams? My other WRs are Diggs and Evans.

should I start Amon-Ra St Brown and Jameson Williams? My other WRs are Diggs and Evans.
ARSB for WR1 sure. IDK, tough matchup for Evans but he's probably got the safer floor.
Until Jameson does it a few more weeks, I think the concencus is he's slighlty overachieving.
If Amon Ra goes off, I don't think him and Williams are both eating. Trust your gut though.

ARSB for WR1 sure. IDK, tough matchup for Evans but he's probably got the safer floor.
Until Jameson does it a few more weeks, I think the concencus is he's slighlty overachieving.
If Amon Ra goes off, I don't think him and Williams are both eating. Trust your gut though.
Jameson still earned 11 targets last game when St. Brown got 19. They finished as the WR22 and WR10 respectively for PPR. ARI allowing 9th most points to WRs, 28th to TEs so LaPorta may have another slow day.

Not a fan of starting 2 WRs from the same team but it isn’t crazy especially if the matchup is right.

Back
Top Bottom