2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

Whoever had Collins and needed a TD

IMG_7687.png

Someone's offering me D. Swift and Josh Jacobs for JK Dobbins. My other rbs are Achane and Montgomery.

I'd be crazy to even entertain this right?

8 team PPR btw

Someone's offering me D. Swift and Josh Jacobs for JK Dobbins. My other rbs are Achane and Montgomery.

I'd be crazy to even entertain this right?

8 team PPR btw
I’d do it.

Nvm idk. Hard to tell. 8 teams - teams must be loaded especially if PPR. Depends how many you can have on the bench.

Getting walloped in my main league.
Devonta Smith got concussed.

Eagles got the W tho so we good this weekend

Aiyuk killing me. Purdy must have money on his unders today. McBride looks to be dead right now and he did nothing.

The Bucs killed me.

Threw Foreman as a flyer on my RB2 killed me. Tough week, bad breaks and a bad play or two. Really need Jonathan Brooks to get playing and that'll help my RB2 spot. Might need to drop Richardson as well.

Swift is going to be glued to the bench from now on. Started him over Diontae... Started Carr over Jayden… 0-3 unless Moss goes crazy

Despite some duds, went into tonight with London, Bijan, and Rice... so I can't be too mad when 3 of them get a TD very quickly. Rice excelled, London beat projections, they just couldn't get Bijan going at all.

I need McPherson to have a good game, Tee Higgins to be ghost, and Josh Allen to be stupid Josh Allen and I'll squeak out a win.

Back
Top Bottom