2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

4th pick - half PPR - 1QB/3WR/2RB/Flex (R/W/T) - 12 Team

Would love Hill to drop here but if it’s CMC/Lamb/Hill - gotta go Chase here?

4th pick - half PPR - 1QB/3WR/2RB/Flex (R/W/T) - 12 Team

Would love Hill to drop here but if it’s CMC/Lamb/Hill - gotta go Chase here?
Have the 4 spot in a 14-team, .5ppr. Unless Tyreek or Lamb falls I’m locked in on St. Brown. Last year he finished 10 weeks as a top 12 WR, 4 of which were top 5 finishes. Only 2 games he finished outside the top 24 with one of those weeks being the WR29. The only thing higher than his floor is his ceiling.

I believe Chase has higher potential for spike weeks with his deep threat ability. But he and Burrow have to stay healthy which hasn’t been the case in 2 years now…

Fan of his as well but a reach at 4?

Doesn’t really matter if it is. Have to use it if I value him over Chase. Staying away from Jefferson though.

A Hall/Bijan pick puts me in a tough spot with WRs though throughout. Ideally would love to have a mid round pick to possibly get St. Brown and Gibbs.

Don’t let ADP outweigh facts. Especially not for your 1st pick. St. Brown was the WR3 last year, top 5 in targets and thats with missing a game. Coming off a career year with no changes to his offense. Scored more points than any RB not named CMC.

Aside from Lamb and Tyreek, no other top 12 WR from last year is in a favorable position to surpass him. Half the guys will be fighting each other for targets now. Mike Evans is primed for TD regression and Devante still has no QB…

The only WRs I see in situations to really challenge for a top 3 finish are Chase, Garrett, Puka, and Drake. For me it simply comes down to why bet on a guy to be more dominate on a weekly basis than St. Brown when they haven’t done it before? Again, that floor is insane for a WR.

Street league had to draft earlier than usual this year. 14-team, .5 ppr, 1QB/2WR/2RB/Flex/DST/K.
Image 8-12-24 at 8.33 AM.jpeg
Drafted from the 4 spot. Lamb was staring me in the face but his contract situation concerns me. Felt safer with St. Brown. Got most of my targets but really wanted the McLaurin/Jayden stack. This league loves drafting backup QBs so I liked my chances getting my late round guys. Missed out on Palmer though…

Street league had to draft earlier than usual this year. 14-team, .5 ppr, 1QB/2WR/2RB/Flex/DST/K.
Image 8-12-24 at 8.33 AM.jpeg
Drafted from the 4 spot. Lamb was staring me in the face but his contract situation concerns me. Felt safer with St. Brown. Got most of my targets but really wanted the McLaurin/Jayden stack. This league loves drafting backup QBs so I liked my chances getting my late round guys. Missed out on Palmer though…
Props on sticking to your convictions.

Tough to pass up Lamb but I’d understand why. Aiming to wait on QB and I’d welcome a Love/Daniels duo but as usual depends on the runs during the draft.

Props on sticking to your convictions.

Tough to pass up Lamb but I’d understand why. Aiming to wait on QB and I’d welcome a Love/Daniels duo but as usual depends on the runs during the draft.
Trust me it was very tough. I’m confident Lamb will play week 1 but I don’t see him playing through injury in a contract year. Could shut it down early if he tweaks something mid season. Risk just wasn’t worth the reward considering the other options available.

Hate drafting so early but a lot of guys were going to be out of town Labor Day weekend so had to push it up.

If Aiyuk does end up getting dealt to Pitt do y'all think he moves up a few spots in the rankings? He's sitting around mid 20s in many lists.

If Aiyuk does end up getting dealt to Pitt do y'all think he moves up a few spots in the rankings? He's sitting around mid 20s in many lists.
If anything I’d move him down and bump Deebo up. Russ is a downgrade at QB from Purdy. PIT offense is a downgrade from SF. As talented as Aiyuk is, Arthur Smith’s offenses aren’t known for producing crazy WR fantasy numbers.

I've used Boones draft info primarily the last few years and it's the best I've ever done in fantasy, two first places in three years. He writes for The Score app
This is it right? https://www.thescore.com/nflfan/news/2932377/thescores-2024-fantasy-football-draft-kit

Also, I'd be wary about drafting McCaffrey top 3 with his injury scare although new reports says he'll be ready week 1. Him missing 4+ games throughout the season would not surprise me though. Y'all taking him top 2-3 or nah?

Sam Darnold's last 30 games started:
26 TD / 27 INT / 79 Sacked / 20 Fumbles / 10-20 record

I'm guessing Justin Jefferson owners ain't sleepin great tonight :lol:

Back
Top Bottom