2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

Who y’all avoiding to draft this season?

Of course if the value is there come draft time than it’s worth the gamble
Fading Nico and Diggs at their Round 3 price. You can bet on other ambiguous WR corps on good offenses in the later rounds (KC, BUF, GB…).

I want to add you to my Candler Rd league.

Oh Atlanta Atlanta. Well let me clarify my hometown is 25 min west but I say ATL when I deal with ppl not from GA to save time. Didn’t know you were from there.

Anyways preciate the invite but I gotta stop I’m 3 already and 3 Pickems

What's up everyone.......Haven't posted in a few years. Hope all you guys are doing well !!!

If anyone wants to join a free NT Yahoo Fantasy league that we've been doing for over 10 years. We have at least 1 spot open but it can go to 12 for a total of 3 spots. Link below:

Signed up for NT
LFG

Edit:
Had to leave the NT league, my other money league is the same day/time

Last edited:
Had my first draft last nt. I was in the 9th spot out of a 10man league.

20240819_172425.jpg

Trying to prep for my keeper...debating between Kyren Williams and Devante Adams...thoughts? My team was average at best last season :lol:

Will be the first year that I don’t draft Chubb.
I think there'll be value there.... don't take him too high, but if he's just sitting there it's worth it.

I have my main draft tonight, will take McCaffery No. 1 and love it or hate it, but it will happen.

Where do people see DK, Scary Terry, James Cook, and Kenneth Walker III? I have opinions.

Homer disclaimer but I’m all in on Terry. Finished top 20 in WR targets every year minus his rookie year. Turned those targets into high-end WR3, mid tier WR2 finishes every year with terrible QB play and only 4-5 TDs on the year.

I have to assume Jayden will be just as good as Kyler in his rookie year passing wise. Fitz and Kirk turned 200 combined targets into 140 catches, 1500 yards, 7TDs. Both finished as high-end WR3s during Kyler’s rookie year with one usually being a WR2 on the week.

Considering Terry has no competition like that for targets I see a high-end WR2 going in the 6-7th round based on current ADP. He’d be a steal there.

Are you losing the round you drafted them in? If so no question keeping Kyren.

Even if you aren’t, I’d keep Kyren.
nah we don’t lose out on the round. we just keep 1 player from our previous team. i an leaning towards kyren, but concerned about Blake Corum eating some carries

I think there'll be value there.... don't take him too high, but if he's just sitting there it's worth it.

I have my main draft tonight, will take McCaffery No. 1 and love it or hate it, but it will happen.

Where do people see DK, Scary Terry, James Cook, and Kenneth Walker III? I have opinions.
Would you like to join my league? We draft on Labor Day

My league commish just drew for draft positions and I got 9th out of 12 teams. Not too high on JJ cause of the QB situation so thinking I may go AJ, Taylor or even Gibbs. Don't trust Jets guys either cause Rodgers could easily go down early in the season again. We do a half ppr btw.

I'd def do Amon-ra if he somehow fell to me.

Back
Top Bottom