2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

Done with my drafts

Only one team I don’t feel too confident about. Reached for players I shouldn’t have. Weird I did it in this league but not the others.

Oh well I’ll see how this season plays out.

Usually what happens for me. 1 of the 3 leagues I do something I didn’t in the other 2. Happens every year in the draft and throughout the season.

IMG_1588.jpeg

One last draft done
Burrow, Goff
AJB, Deebo, Higgins, Godwin, Palmer
Henry, Kamara, Ford, Gus, Ray Davis, Bigsby
Kmet, Knox

Done deal.

Let’s get it y’all

Did something different in my keeper auction league and spent basically all my money on 2 keepers (Tyreek Hill & Kenneth Walker) and 2 other guys (Justin Jefferson & Josh Jacobs). Everyone else was $1 or $2. I think I did a decent job at building out the rest of the roster but this team is obv dependent on the main four guys. 12 teams, standard.

IMG_7238.jpeg

Yahoo draft grades are buns. They want you to take the highest adp player by their rankings.

Prob gonna do a few more best ball leagues.

Let’s get these W’s y’all.
Facts. I got my first A+ ever this year and am lowkey worried lmao.

Y’all done with your drafts?
I’m very optimistic with my main league roster, just gotta know who to start/sit, obviously.
Draft completed in my 2 leagues (both super flex). I've got deep benches too so I will be guaranteed to start the wrong player.

That hamstring gonna linger all season
Gibbs fell to the 3rd round in one of my leagues. The guy ended up drafting Monty in the 7th too though. Both players fell to him.

I know most of you are in a few leagues one or two money leagues and then maybe like a fun one. Who knows, but I strongly encourage you to do a stupid League with casual fans, holy ****.. four quarterbacks have gone in the first 20 picks it's a seven-man League LMAO. Caleb Williams went fifth overall I have been howling this entire time. My team might score 250 points a game. Mike Evans went third overall I'm ******* dying dog

I'm a seven-man League. Someone took two quarterbacks in their first five picks. I'm going to pass out. This is the most fun I've ever had and I've won two out of 3 years in my money league. I literally have been drafting parked in my garage after work because I'm having too much fun to get out of the car

Well here comes the predictable run-on kickers and we are in the seventh round.

some baseball alumni from college put together 10 team .5 ppr last minute. I joined - first time playing ppr.

Pick 10 - yahoo gave me another D

IMG_8239.png

Had our Draft last night and I literally learned that the commish decided to add 2 more IDPs "for fun" an hour before.

I feel like we should've voted on something like that. We voted on the only other rule change to lock the waivers until Wednesdays so now I can't grab a breakout player in the middle of the 4 o'clock game.

Not loving my team like seasons past. The only thing I really like is my team name:

Screenshot_20240905-113446.png

I know most of you are in a few leagues one or two money leagues and then maybe like a fun one. Who knows, but I strongly encourage you to do a stupid League with casual fans, holy ****.. four quarterbacks have gone in the first 20 picks it's a seven-man League LMAO. Caleb Williams went fifth overall I have been howling this entire time. My team might score 250 points a game. Mike Evans went third overall I'm ******* dying dog
Did a family league years ago. I remember going like 13-1 and losing in the championship. Those start/sit decisions were more frustrating with such a loaded team :lol:

I picked up the bears to use for this week but I’m about to just roll with my draft pick of the Browns at home vs Dallas

Started getting tired of your cookie cutter fantasy leagues.

So this year we added an individual defensive player.
If they score a defensive touchdown. You get 25pts.

We wanted to do

If your QB registers a tackle you get 100pts. Maybe next year.

Back
Top Bottom