2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

Anybody playing Rice tonight? He is my WR3 in all 4 leagues. Only 1 I’m considering is using him instead of Ford (who’s in my flex) I’d move St Brown to the flex

I usually joined a league with friends.. Everyone got that one friend that always messes up..

Now I'm in 3+ leagues because he was late to join..

Now this year.. I'm going to play and look like bart simpson.. :rofl:

Last edited:
What’s y’all team names?
Main league I got Minshew on bench, starting Bowers at TE.

I went with Vibe Raiders :pimp:
Ironically, my name in my money league is Shaolin Wu-Tang

1000010251.png
and I'm very happy with my Rice pick

Man I’m just hoping reports come out that Andrews was hurt and limited cause ain’t no way dude was completely phased out of offense like that

Imma give Andrews 1 more week. I think he out snapped Likely but I guess the game plan was for him to block.

One game with a young/weak OL so an extra blocker makes sense.

I’m gonna throw some low ball offers for Andrews TBH. Hopefully get a bite.

What’s y’all team names?
Main league I got Minshew on bench, starting Bowers at TE.

I went with Vibe Raiders :pimp:
Finding Deebo
A Real Stroud Pleaser
Allen A Day's Work
Breece's Pieces
For Kyren Out Loud
Endzone ETA-N Delivery
Oh S h 1 t Autodraft! (Thought I was doing a yahoo mock but it turned out it wasnt :rofl:)

"Pop Out and Show Nabers" is dope it took me a second to get it :pimp:...

"Raiders of the Lost Yards" is funny as hell but is this negative connotation or postive? LOL I feel like this can go either way. Like it's the Raiders of course they're gonna lose yards... or they're raiding loss yards for their gain lol...

Edit: S h 1 t (no spaces) isn't even a bad word bruh...smh...

Last edited:
As an Andrews owner it sucked. Every round was either reaching or a steal.
I was avoiding Pitts at all cost. Hockenson out.

The Big 3 this year was def Kelce, LaPorta or Kittle which could have been a solid QB, WR2, RB2 or Flex depending where you took em.

In a league started by one of my college dormmates I still use the name Child Please from that season of HardKnocks when Ocho Cinco coined the name.

So Likely is a hot waiver add now but it's always interesting to see what FA's show out week 1 and then don't produce much afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom