2024 NBA Draft Thread - SUMMER LEAGUE JULY 6TH

HAWKS to trade the #1 pick to either Riles or Pelinka so MIA or LAL can draft Edey at #1?

I wouldnt be shocked if this happens

i think Edey's dradt projection will continue to rise in the days leadi g up to the draft, the media just doesnt want to talk about it because Edey goes against the grain of the "modern nba." But the pros and scouts and gm's know what's up and that's Edey is the two-time National Player of the Year and is a highly skilled 7'4" 300 lb specimen

Screenshot_20240624_080641_Chrome.jpg

This year's draft sucks obv but my this is where I'm standing

Like:
Matas
Edey
Castle
Clingan
Tijdane

Dislike:
Rissacher
Sarr
Reed
Cody Williams
Collier

Buzelis shot 32% on jump shots with the ignite, 30% in eybl, 44% at sunrise and 17% at Brewster
Would you say his midrange is better than his 3-ball at the moment? I like his athleticism, profile and competitiveness and think he could develop as a shooter in the right situation. Would much rather roll the dice on him and Holland both than some of the other guys.

Would you say his midrange is better than his 3-ball at the moment? I like his athleticism, profile and competitiveness and think he could develop as a shooter in the right situation. Would much rather roll the dice on him and Holland both than some of the other guys.
My issue with him is he’s been billed as a shooter that had a bad season but the history says otherwise. He does compete and he’s a good athlete but I don’t know if he can put it all together because nothing good happens when he dribbles. Long term I think everything works out for him at the 4 though. I get the intrigue with him and this draft.

Deni shot poorly for his first 3 years in the league, now had a good shooting in year 4 and is a somewhat hot trade candidate.

Franz didn’t shoot well from deep in his first 2 years at Michigan. First 2 NBA years were good, then this last year was bad. He still helps the team in other ways though.

Will ultimately gladly take the 6’10” Swiss Army knife. Can probably figure out how to be a 4th/5th guy somewhere.

Matas' agent is the son of Arn Tellem, who's the Pistons' vice chairman. Pistons just hired Vinson from the Pelicans too.

Deni was billed as a playmaking wing. Franz was one of the worst reads ever but clearly he can dribble. Matas just be falling over. He’s not a “non ball handler” but they had other skills is what I’m trying to say.

Castle is my guy. Jump shot needs a lot of work but he can make plays, can handle, has pace and size. His AAU tape gives you a glimpse of what he can do if the jump shot ever comes around.

Whats the consensus on Ryan Dunn? People saying he the greatest defensive wing prospect ever. Knicks brought him in couple times.

Back
Top Bottom