10. Phoenix Suns - Kira Lewis Jr.
11. San Antonio Spurs - RJ Hampton
12. Sacramento Kings - Devin Vassell
13. New Orleans Hornets - Tyrese Haliburton
14. Portland Trailblazers - Obi Toppin
15. Orlando Magic - Tyrese Maxey
16. Minnesota T'Wolves - Jaden McDaniels
17. Boston Celtics - Theo Maledon

The Dallas Mavericks ( Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat ) are on the clock.

With the 18th pick the Dallas Mavericks select Saddiq Bey out of Villanova

The Mavs in my opinion are one of the deepest teams in the entire league. Yes they could use that 3rd guy, but their depth is so good and even better their chemistry so proficient that I don't think rushing to find that guy will serve them well. i.e. trading 2 or 3 of their pieces for anything less than a homerun. Also they absolutely need to choose the right type of usage player who will mesh well with Luka, it's delicate because Luka is the sun, stars and the moon of that offense

With that said, they are absolutely loaded at the guard position. Luka I consider a guard, Hardaway (Player Option this summer crazy how now I actually think they need to retain him), Curry, Brunson, Wright. I don't think getting another guard is a priority. Compared to their wings: Finney-Smith and Justin Jacskon... to me it's clear they need a wing more than a guard.. and even though Powell had that devastating injury Maxi and KP/Boban can hold it down in the paint and they can find a big off the scrap heap

Dallas was picking between the Bey Boys, Saddiq and PAC 12 DPOY Tyler Bey. Two players with size who project to be role players and don't need the ball in their hands. Couldn't be more opposite despite the same last name

As fascinating as Tyler would have been (despite his shooting question mark) with his motor, defensive prowess and above the rim ability, Saddiq's potential shooting and solid IQ (thanks for another one Nova) was too much to pass on in Rick's system. Not to mention Saddiq doesn't project to be too shabby defensively either. He was playing the 4 in college but switched frequently. I am hoping at the very least he can guard either forward position and maybe some guards

Going back to Saddiq's shooting, according to Synergy- 90% of Bey's 3 point attempts came off a pass. He made 46 of his 91 (50.5 percent) 3-point attempts when he attempted a shot without taking a dribble. His long term fit potentially even as a starter alongside Luka looks favorable. If anything you want to add players who can mesh with their core group and who won't be a liability on either end nor put a wrench in the system. Bey can come in right away at 21 and give them another body akin to the Justin Jackson mold

With the 18th pick the Dallas Mavericks select Saddiq Bey out of Villanova

The Mavs in my opinion are one of the deepest teams in the entire league. Yes they could use that 3rd guy, but their depth is so good and even better their chemistry so proficient that I don't think rushing to find that guy will serve them well. i.e. trading 2 or 3 of their pieces for anything less than a homerun. Also they absolutely need to choose the right type of usage player who will mesh well with Luka, it's delicate because Luka is the sun, stars and the moon of that offense

With that said, they are absolutely loaded at the guard position. Luka I consider a guard, Hardaway (Player Option this summer crazy how now I actually think they need to retain him), Curry, Brunson, Wright. I don't think getting another guard is a priority. Compared to their wings: Finney-Smith and Justin Jacskon... to me it's clear they need a wing more than a guard.. and even though Powell had that devastating injury Maxi and KP/Boban can hold it down in the paint and they can find a big off the scrap heap

Dallas was picking between the Bey Boys, Saddiq and PAC 12 DPOY Tyler Bey. Two players with size who project to be role players and don't need the ball in their hands. Couldn't be more opposite despite the same last name

As fascinating as Tyler would have been (despite his shooting question mark) with his motor, defensive prowess and above the rim ability, Saddiq's potential shooting and solid IQ (thanks for another one Nova) was too much to pass on in Rick's system. Not to mention Saddiq doesn't project to be too shabby defensively either. He was playing the 4 in college but switched frequently. I am hoping at the very least he can guard either forward position and maybe some guards

Going back to Saddiq's shooting, according to Synergy- 90% of Bey's 3 point attempts came off a pass. He made 46 of his 91 (50.5 percent) 3-point attempts when he attempted a shot without taking a dribble. His long term fit potentially even as a starter alongside Luka looks favorable. If anything you want to add players who can mesh with their core group and who won't be a liability on either end nor put a wrench in the system. Bey can come in right away at 21 and give them another body akin to the Justin Jackson mold
Perfect role player for them. Like Saddiq Bey a lot under the assumption that you don't need him to do a ton. Be a switchable defender that can hit C&S 3s and make smart passes. Really like the Villanova pedigree too, which Dallas can already attest to with Brunson.

Nice pick by the Mavs. Bey and DFS are a good pair of 3 and D.

1. Golden State Warriors - Anthony Edwards
2. Minnesota T'Wolves - LaMelo Ball
3. Charlotte Hornets - Killian Hayes
4. Chicago Bulls - Isaac Okoro
5. Cleveland Cavaliers - James Wiseman
6. Atlanta Hawks - Onyeka Okongwu
7. Detroit Pistons - Deni Avdija
8. New York Knicks - Cole Anthony
9. Washington Wizards - Aaron Nesmith
18. Dallas Mavericks - Saddiq Bey

The Milwaukee Bucks ( rolaholic rolaholic ) are on the clock.

With the 19th pick, the Milwaukee Bucks select Josh Green, guard out of Arizona

Was looking to add a shooter to help them space things out even more so was gonna be between him and Jahmi'us Ramsey but his defense gives him the edge for me even though Ramsey's might have a more rounded offensive game.

Adding a solid 3 and D guy to that squad would be :sick:. That skillset + athleticism gives him a pretty high ceiling too

19. Milwaukee Bucks - Josh Green

The Brooklyn Nets (#1 fan nick. nick. ) are on the clock.

**** you pmatic pmatic :lol:

The Nets will take PF/C Jalen Smith

Smith_J_013020_13_1920.jpg

Needs to get stronger & develop a low post game but he could step in from day one and give a win-now team rebounding and some perimeter shooting.

:lol:

20. Brooklyn Nets - Jalen Smith

The Denver Nuggets ( antidope antidope ) are on the clock.

Welp there goes my pick for your Jazz Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat :lol:

Back to the board!!
I think that would have been a solid pick after Favors left and the fact that Ed Davis was a complete dud. Bradley started showing signs though

With how offensive heavy they went this year, I wouldn't mind a reversion back to some defense on the wing (Bey). I wouldn't also mind shooting on the wing (Nwora)

I think that would have been a solid pick after Favors left and the fact that Ed Davis was a complete dud. Bradley started showing signs though

With how offensive heavy they went this year, I wouldn't mind a reversion back to some defense on the wing (Bey). I wouldn't also mind shooting on the wing (Nwora)
Yeah I figured that he brought something a bit different to the table that their roster doesn't have. Can block shots and stretch the floor. Would allow them to have more lineup flexibility.

20. Brooklyn Nets - Jalen Smith
21. Denver Nuggets - Tre Jones

The Philadelphia 76ers (@beach em / buc em buc em ) are on the clock.

If there are no objections me I have agreed to trade the rights of Anthony Edwards to the Minnesota Timberwolves for the rights to LaMelo Ball.

Screenshot_20200528-155153_Chrome.jpg

No better mentor for LaMelo than Steph and system to be in than the Warriors for LaMelo to flourish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom