2024 NBA Draft Thread

and they still picked Thomas Robinson

On the other hand of the shooting spectrum

Why the hell was he holding it THAT long on the way down, in the workout :lol:. His shooting form was always kinda funny...but I don’t remember it being that exaggerated like in this workout. Remember moreso like this. Guess since these were contested, the release was quicker.

Why the hell was he holding it THAT long on the way down, in the workout :lol:. His shooting form was always kinda funny...but I don’t remember it being that exaggerated like in this workout. Remember moreso like this. Guess since these were contested, the release was quicker.

Might have been fatigue but that was ugly. doc failed that man in that aspect.

I'd pay to hear KG's trash talk when Austin visited Boston as a kid shooting around.

Yo was killing that Kings workout, barely missed....You can see the difference of the work he put in to be able to shoot from deep with ease now, remember Dame talking bout working on that for a couple summers
After the Blazers got swept by the Pelicans he worked on shooting those 35 footers to avoid getting double teamed so easily. :pimp:

There’s speculation the Warriors, possessors of one of those golden lottery tickets, would love to see what Haliburton could do after being air-dropped into a lineup with the Splash Brothers and Draymond Green.
Prohm says Haliburton will be “blessed wherever he ends up,” but he’s got a spot in mind.

“My son is 5, and he’s just starting to fall in love with basketball,” Prohm says. “He asks me all the time, ‘where will Tyrese end up? I hope he ends up with Golden State or San Antonio.’ ”

“He’d be great [for the Warriors]. He’s a ball mover, and he can play the 1, 2 or 3 at the next level. And he’s all about winning, all about doing the right things, a lot of the things I’ve read about what the Warriors do as a team.”

Back
Top Bottom