2024 NBA Draft Thread

B Sox B Sox I know you're high on Haliburton, whats your projection for him as a player?
Not an all-star since he won't be the scorer that is generally required, but an awesome 3-6 rotation player on a good team for 10+ years. Great feel for the game. Makes teammates better. Plays good, switchable defense. Better version of what Lonzo brings to the table.

Won't bust. Other than maybe Okongwu, I'm more sure of him being a good pro than anyone else in the draft.

He's going to have several players drafted ahead of him because of potential, and he'll end up having a better career than the majority of them.

Lonzo just had the intangibles and BBIQ that is so rare. I don't see that with Haliburton.

George Hill perhaps?

Lonzo just had the intangibles and BBIQ that is so rare. I don't see that with Haliburton.

George Hill perhaps?
Yeah I believe he does have those same intangibles and IQ. I think he’s a better shooter and craftier in the paint now than Lonzo is in year 3.

Similar to Lonzo, he’s going to struggle scoring off the dribble because he lacks sauce and plays upright. Does everything else well though.

I'll never not think of this when Deni's name comes up now:

Screen Shot 2020-06-21 at 3.50.49 PM.png

:lol:

If you can score from anywhere on the court and play make for others at that age, then skys the limit for the kid.

I'd like to see Deni land on Cleveland. He can be the "connective tissue" to all their guards and bigs.

Draft express profile on him was that he was a shooter when he was playing in the under 16’s and under 18’s. His shot had a lot more arc then

FWIW, that game today was apparently against the worst team in the league. Word is they have some much tougher competition coming up. Will be interesting to see how he performs.

FWIW, that game today was apparently against the worst team in the league. Word is they have some much tougher competition coming up. Will be interesting to see how he performs.
Good to note. It’s tough to contextualize a lot of this. Sample sizes and everything else

Back
Top Bottom