2024 NBA Draft Thread

Suggs x Barrett backcourt is all the playmaking you need. This year’s 1st & All Star Julius Randle should do it, but throw the clippers pick if you must.

Don't know anything about him from HS. Can he shoot? Was 1-7 from 3 today. Everything else looks pretty good other than him being small.

Release is type slow

Gotta see how it translates from now

Last edited:
Brown, Tatum, Luka, Ball... I think whoever gets the 3rd pick should feel really comfortable with who will be there for them.

Have started to track the SG battle between Moody, Bougknight and Christopher. See if they can start projecting to be more than one note scorers and Moody definitely proving to be a different level shooter than the other two

The Kentucky boys are kind of an enigma at this point

I think the Boston kid from Kentucky will be a much better NBA player. His moves are very NBA like. Legit Jordan Clarkson/Lou Will vibes.

UK stinks but Isaiah Jackson is an in intriguing defensive prospect. Can't teach that kind of shot blocking instinct.

Cade does have some Paul George stylings, I didn't see that until it was mentioned here. But now I sort of see it with a mix of the Brandon Roy point guard ability and just deliberate pace to him

I just feel like Roy was much more explosive than Cade is

Back
Top Bottom