2024 NBA Draft Thread

NBA not giving the T-Wolves a #1 in back-to-back years.

They don't have a "Lebron going home" narrative to play around with there. That's the only reason why Cleveland got #3 1 picks so close together.

They don't even need the actual #1 pick. Just don't fall out of that top 3. Mobley or Suggs would be fantastic additions.

Davion Mitchell reminds me more of Terry Rozier than Donovan Mitchell. Not a terrible get in the mid lotto.

The hype with him is definitely funny though.

Davion Mitchell reminds me more of Terry Rozier than Donovan Mitchell. Not a terrible get in the mid lotto.

That was my comp I had in my head. He's got a bulldog in him a la Rozier or Kyle Lowry.

I think he would do well in Golden State if they were to stay in the backend of the lotto.

NBA not giving the T-Wolves a #1 in back-to-back years.

They don't have a "Lebron going home" narrative to play around with there. That's the only reason why Cleveland got #3 1 picks so close together.
The Warriors are def getting their pick this year, the wolves already know that

The wild thing is ppl get paid and respected as “experts” in this draft **** but run with the NCAA tourney hype year after year :lol: :smh: ...Just give one of us in here a draft expert spot, we would do better

One thing to keep in mind with w/ Mitchell is he hit a late growth spurt.

He was 5'11 -6'@ Auburn.

Although this makes me wonder what he'd measure out at the combine. 6'2 might still be a gas.

As sick as I am of having small guards, I'd probably roll the dice on Sharife for the Cs if he's still available. Team could really use his passing. Don't necessarily need him to be a high volume shooter/scorer, but if the jumper were to come around, he could be a bit of a steal.

Back off

Knicks need him more

Wasnt Davion a below average shooter till his last year?

Doesnt seem like a lotto guy to me especially considering his age but hes def got a place in the league

Wasnt Davion a below average shooter till his last year?

Doesnt seem like a lotto guy to me especially considering his age but hes def got a place in the league
dm.PNG

FT% terrible too. He might have just gotten hot but theres always a place for guys who play hard on defense and somewhat competent on offense .

The ignite guys probably since they have been away from the cameras for a minute and just been working out. If Jalen Green lives up to his potential thats a starboy.

Giddey and Cooper will rise if they can show any semblance of a workable jumper due to their playmaking chops.

No reason to think what happened to Pat Williams in this past draft shouldn't happen with Scottie Barnes, IMO. Seeing some mocks having him around 10. Would be surprised if he's not 6. Obviously not a huge jump, but don't see anybody else cracking that top 5.

Scottie Barnes got a lil of the Ben Simmons n recent Draymond problem, you gotta convince yo to shoot...He really isnt concerned about buckets if it’s not a dunk/layup, 4 on 5 offensively alotta times at FSU

Back
Top Bottom