2024 NBA Draft Thread

Whats the consensus on the 2022 draft at the moment?
I’m really only familiar with Chet and Jaden Hardy

I should've stated this is hypothetically February 2022 and the T'Wolves are staring at another bottom five record. Would that matter? Granted you could do the same trade in June 2022.

With the way the lottery is now, I’d probably have to wait until after the lottery to see if the pick we get back of ours is something like No. 1 or No. 4.

I could discuss getting rid of Towns for a No. 1 pick, knowing exactly who we’d get/the draft’s best talent, but if it were the No. 4 or chance to be a No. 4, I’d be less inclined to pull the trigger on the rebuild.

The Warriors would of course want us to not wait until the lottery to know what pick we’d have because they’d want Towns for next year’s playoffs.

Man I’m not even sure Clark, BJ Boston and Askew were the reason Juzang wanted to transfer from Kentucky

To have the season he did while possibly leapfrogging Boston and Clark on draft boards is a good story for him

This is what separates the good ones from the overhyped ones. Gotta see how he adjusts and what he works on going forward. Too much talent there.

Important summer for Bates indeed. Didn't have a good HS year at all by his standards and the scouts are starting to nitpick. I've seen one site bumped him down to 2 already.

Wild how much tats these guys have in HS.

Mikey williams got half a sleeve at like 16.
College is even funnier...Dudes step on campus n get their whole body inked up with no paychecks but get investigated for gifts or flights from family members, dumb *** NCAA :smh:

Wild how much tats these guys have in HS.

Mikey williams got half a sleeve at like 16.
I remember my HS hosting an AAU tourney and being shocked at so many kids having tattoos at 15-16-17. :lol:
College is even funnier...Dudes step on campus n get their whole body inked up with no paychecks but get investigated for gifts or flights from family members, dumb *** NCAA :smh:
Brandon Ingram immediately comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom