2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

100% effective at making you a hypebeast
Screenshot_20210201-080948.png

Decided to make my own vast greys out of Pure Platinum SPs. I just can’t believe I dropped 180 after fees and tax smh. Would have ran me 121 if the sneaker gods allowed me to get Vast Greys. So I guess I’m paying for the better quality leather. Welp no going back now
07ABA957-542E-4230-AAF8-3B4F2CF14DD8.png

Those Pure Platinums look like pretty nice leather quality in that small screenshot photo.

I’m a big fan of marikomorose marikomorose fit pics and the fact he actually dirty his kicks up. He is a a weird but authentic being and I appreciate that. Welcome back dude.

SOME OF YOU are taking your kicks to your front porch and back into the box for daily pics and it disgusts me.

exactly...dude has his own steez and knows what he wants to rock...unlike dudes that have to check on social media to make sure their fit is approved or if it's been worn by celebs...

Ain’t nothing wrong with buying kicks and never wearing them. It ain’t illegal. Couldn’t be me though...you only live once and if I die my wife and kids get my collection. :stoneface:

I battle with this alot. Luckily I have a son so he's likely to inherit some heat (how wearable it will be is always the question).

Post pandemic I'm wearing everything though. Life is way too short and who is to say when I another covid like virus shuts the world down again.

I bought these shoes for my enjoyment and I need to do just that.

Back
Top Bottom