2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So first the Court Purples, and now these Classic Greens. They’re just as good as the purples, which is to say that I think they’re cool but nothing mind blowing IMO, but honestly I’m not the hugest fan of this particular color blocking on Dunk SBs. I prefer it on Jordan 1 Highs. Either way, we all know that they’re gonna be hyped, so good luck to those that TRULY want these.
Nike SB Dunk Low Pro
Classic Green/Black/White/Classic Green
BQ6817-302
Rumored Spring/Summer 2021
80AF58AF-EBB0-4AED-9BDF-A8AA6BCD6610.jpeg
B3C2D09F-0109-40D8-87F0-A66452A86AB2.jpeg
9E5117ED-C11D-4E34-8FE8-B7B05C3E8E8C.jpeg
9531BE2C-B4F4-411E-B83D-5DE2F497AC38.jpeg
C18E88CF-782B-414A-ADCB-EBCE8E755132.jpeg
DA5BDEA9-5974-4209-955E-53C933E447B1.jpeg
1A1C8692-33C5-4EBD-AF96-C2482B413E48.jpeg

Love Bape not a fan of the Dunksta or whatever they will call it.
I was never really big into camo and don't really care for that shark face logo or whatever the **** they put on all these hoodies, so I was never into bape for myself. i remember going to the harajuku store in tokyo and thinking that the price vs what i was getting was super disconnected. Color schemes are always dope af though, so I definitely get the appeal, just not for me.

So first the Court Purples, and now these Classic Greens. They’re just as good as the purples, which is to say that I think they’re cool but nothing mind blowing IMO, but honestly I’m not the hugest fan of this particular color blocking on Dunk SBs. I prefer it on Jordan 1 Highs. Either way, we all know that they’re gonna be hyped, so good luck to those that TRULY want these.
Nike SB Dunk Low Pro
Classic Green/Black/White/Classic Green
BQ6817-302
Rumored Spring/Summer 2021
I like those Jpack pine greens from 2019 with the almost OL charcoal black suede better. this is obviously the more classic color blocking, but the leather isn't looking like anything special in these pics, just run of the mill. thats why i'm not really chasing the court purps and i am a complete mark for a purple shoe normally.

I was never really big into camo and don't really care for that shark face logo or whatever the **** they put on all these hoodies, so I was never into bape for myself. i remember going to the harajuku store in tokyo and thinking that the price vs what i was getting was super disconnected. Color schemes are always dope af though, so I definitely get the appeal, just not for me.

My girl and I went to Japan a couple years back and hit every Bape store we could. If I ever get a chance to go again I'm probably gonna run it back.

JP price vs US price is kinda buns but you can get some steals from Pondonstore or Zozotown (with proxy).

I never OD'd on sharks but I'm a big fan of various camos so it's a mainstay in my wardrobe.

My girl and I went to Japan a couple years back and hit every Bape store we could. If I ever get a chance to go again I'm probably gonna run it back.

JP price vs US price is kinda buns but you can get some steals from Pondonstore or Zozotown (with proxy).

I never OD'd on sharks but I'm a big fan of various camos so it's a mainstay in my wardrobe.
tokyo and japan overall is amazing. JP price def booty, but I actually did more thrifting over actual new item purchasing there and i found some great stuff. no dunk purchases (did get some atmos asics though), but got to see this ridiculous display at WORM up close

afNejRu.jpg

98SsNpb.jpg

Posted this comment on a separate thread until someone directed me here:

I've been back into SB's a little over a year now. I got right back in before the craze. Just my thoughts, but does anyone else feel like the SB Dunk craze has died down a bit from the previous months? I think they're still somewhat hard to get, but the price on them has gone down a little.

Posted this comment on a separate thread until someone directed me here:

I've been back into SB's a little over a year now. I got right back in before the craze. Just my thoughts, but does anyone else feel like the SB Dunk craze has died down a bit from the previous months? I think they're still somewhat hard to get, but the price on them has gone down a little.
No major hyped release in a few months is the contributing factor more than anything.

I mean you had Chunky Dunkys and Grateful Bears last year.

Nobo
No major hyped release in a few months is the contributing factor more than anything.

I mean you had Chunky Dunkys and Grateful Bears last year.
Lol don't forget there's a legit purple skunk, travis sb, and Strangelove in that same year. 2020 was a wild year all around but the sb dunk it was mayhem. Nike probably could've done one of those a year if they wanted.

Nobo

Lol don't forget there's a legit purple skunk, travis sb, and Strangelove in that same year. 2020 was a wild year all around but the sb dunk it was mayhem. Nike probably could've done one of those a year if they wanted.
Am I wrong for thinking this? Nike could actually make more and the problem is solved. Seems like they are purposely limiting the amount that is produced in order to keep the hype going.

Am I wrong for thinking this? Nike could actually make more and the problem is solved. Seems like they are purposely limiting the amount that is produced in order to keep the hype going.
They could absolutely make more and they'd make more money in the process. But the scarcity drives the hype. If say the Travis 1s were as obtainable as a pair of Monarchs.....then no one would care.

Nike doesn't get a cut of Goat/SX/eBay sales.

They could absolutely make more and they'd make more money in the process. But the scarcity drives the hype. If say the Travis 1s were as obtainable as a pair of Monarchs.....then no one would care.

Nike doesn't get a cut of Goat/SX/eBay sales.
Yea, I needed to read someone else confirming that. I think I came across some article about Nike wanting to get into the resale market because of all this. I could be wrong.

Lol nike reselling their own shoe would be nuts, and a complete slap in the face to consumers.

At a minimum they should offer better authentication methods such as what they are doing with the QR codes. At best just make more shoes but that would ruin their marketing strategy and the fomo theyve bred into their consumer base pretty much since the Air Jordan.

Do I have the current state of SB Dunks right?

If you want to get a pair, you would either have to know someone that owns a skate shop that is willing to hook you up aka "backdoor", get "lucky" with one of their ridiculous raffles, or pay resale e.g., eBay, StockX, GOAT, Stadium Goods?

This one is a little confusing to me:
There are unauthorized authentic aka "fakes" or "irregulars" that are sold to stores like Marshalls and Ross.

If you want to know if you have a legit pair and didn't get ripped off, use Check Check.

The guys that run the show on Instagram are sbornothing, sbaddicts, and tony diamonds.

Anyone please correct me if I'm missing anything. Just need to make sure I know what's up.

Lol nike reselling their own shoe would be nuts, and a complete slap in the face to consumers.

At a minimum they should offer better authentication methods such as what they are doing with the QR codes. At best just make more shoes but that would ruin their marketing strategy and the fomo theyve bred into their consumer base pretty much since the Air Jordan.
Yes, I can't disagree.

Yes, I can't disagree.
Believe it or not resale truly benefits the nike hype machine. They know they can drop whatever they want because people will buy it just so they don't miss out and "have" to pay resell.

Nike is legit printing money with certain models. They know that too oversaturating the market will decrease their long term profits, and they're already way up.

Covid really helped nike step up the direct to consumer lane as well. Shops still getting shipments of Chi's etc, nike been collected their big money for that shoe off the snkrs release alone.

Do I have the current state of SB Dunks right?

If you want to get a pair, you would either have to know someone that owns a skate shop that is willing to hook you up aka "backdoor", get "lucky" with one of their ridiculous raffles, or pay resale e.g., eBay, StockX, GOAT, Stadium Goods?

This one is a little confusing to me:
There are unauthorized authentic aka "fakes" or "irregulars" that are sold to stores like Marshalls and Ross.

If you want to know if you have a legit pair and didn't get ripped off, use Check Check.

The guys that run the show on Instagram are sbornothing, sbaddicts, and tony diamonds.

Anyone please correct me if I'm missing anything. Just need to make sure I know what's up.
check check gets fooled by many a fake. trust me.

idk bout ross n marshalls having fakes. bgrades maybe, but fakes i highly doubt.

i wouldnt trust anyone on instagram. esp the early release heads.

Believe it or not resale truly benefits the nike hype machine. They know they can drop whatever they want because people will buy it just so they don't miss out and "have" to pay resell.

Nike is legit printing money with certain models. They know that too oversaturating the market will decrease their long term profits, and they're already way up.

Covid really helped nike step up the direct to consumer lane as well. Shops still getting shipments of Chi's etc, nike been collected their big money for that shoe off the snkrs release alone.
I'll admit it. I fell for the hype for a brief moment. Some of the skate shops have rubbed me the wrong way.

Back
Top Bottom