2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I battle with this alot. Luckily I have a son so he's likely to inherit some heat (how wearable it will be is always the question).

Post pandemic I'm wearing everything though. Life is way too short and who is to say when I another covid like virus shuts the world down again.

I bought these shoes for my enjoyment and I need to do just that.
Its definitely a mental struggle thinking about wrapping your feet in over a grand. at this point though, weather is more a detractor for me than anything else. winters lock me down for at least 2-4 months so my summer rotations are like 20 pairs to compensate

Its definitely a mental struggle thinking about wrapping your feet in over a grand. at this point though, weather is more a detractor for me than anything else. winters lock me down for at least 2-4 months so my summer rotations are like 20 pairs to compensate

Ditto.

If I took an on foot pic outside right now, all you’d see is the top of my shin and a lot of snow :lol:

Trust me brother I struggle with it as well.

I hate that sneaker culture has evolved into this tbh. I enjoyed it much more when it was hard to find a shoe vs easy to find everything if your pockets are fat enough.

Finally delivered, straight butter🧈🔥🤝
944ABBC3-1505-46FE-A8AA-AB6D8DFAEA24.jpeg

S/O all the pics posted of these. They’re just as beautiful in person and worth the hype. Even better that the seller worked me down to 275 shipped before these end up like the Dusty Peach/Corduroys.

0861D829-3048-40A0-8750-5ED00324C614.jpeg
It’s my birthday this month it’s time to see if anyone loves me enough to get me these

Roadsta was my fave bape model back in the day.

isnt current bape not even nigo bape?

It's not. He sold it almost a decade ago I believe.

Current Bape isn't bad but it most likely isn't the direction Nigo wanted the brand to go. I know there have been some retros of pieces he never wanted to see redone.

The Bape resurgence in '13-'15 has really helped the Brand become a somewhat mainstay within street wear world (yes I know some people never stopped wearing Bape but it hasn't been this consistent on a mainstream level since like 05-07).

Last edited:
It's not. He sold it almost a decade ago I believe.

Current Bape isn't bad but it most likely isn't the direction Nigo wanted the brand to go. I know there have been some retros of pieces he never wanted to see redone.

The Bape resurgence in '13-'15 has really helped the Brand become a somewhat mainstay within street wear world (yes I know some people never stopped wearing Bape but it has been this consistent since like 05-07).

Which retros in particular?

Back
Top Bottom