2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

From Premier Website http://www.thepremierstore.com/news_detail.cfm?ID=3049

Date: 01.02.14
Author: Blando Calrissian
Title: NIKE SB DUNK HI PREMIER SE - RELEASE DETAILS

This Saturday January 4th marks the date for the official launch of the Dunk Hi Premier SE. For the in store release we will also have 25 pieces available of a limited edition Petoskey Shoe Box. The box came out amazing with a full lift off lid and the Petoskey pattern screen printed on the bottom along with the Premier frozen logo printed on the top. The first 25 customers that want this box will have the option to purchase them for $175 (includes the shoes and OG box also)

We also have a limited edition Petoskey Deck that will be available to purchase which can be seen in the below photo.

Below are the release times and details:

Date: Saturday January 4th, 2014
Time: In store at 7:00am on a first come first served basis and one pair per customer.
Due to the frigid weather we are highly recommending you don't camp out all night.

Online Release:
Date: Saturday January 4th, 2014
Time: 3:00pm EST

Online details: Paypal will not be accepted for this release. We will link the photos below directly to the products when they are available. A twitter link will also be sent out that will go directly to the product. The Dunk High is limited to ONE PAIR PER CUSTOMER. If any orders come through with more than one pair the entire order will be cancelled without notice. All online orders will ship out on or before 1/8/14.

Pricing:
Dunk HI Premier SE: $120
Nike SB and Premier "P" Dri Fit T Shirts: $32
Nike SB Hoody: $50
Nike SB x Premier "P" Crew Sweatshirt: $48

Are the Fire and Ice dunk low Game of Thrones inspired? 
Nah, from what I've heard here in NC (a dude from NC that works for Nike helped design them), they are more based on NCSU's 90's bball tandem of Rodney Monroe (school's leading scorer) and Chris Corchiani (schools leading assist man, and high up there for NCAA also) who were dubbed Fire & Ice when they played together.

Sources:

Nah, from what I've heard here in NC (a dude from NC that works for Nike helped design them), they are more based on NCSU's 90's bball tandem of Rodney Monroe (school's leading scorer) and Chris Corchiani (schools leading assist man, and high up there for NCAA also) who were dubbed Fire & Ice when they played together.

Sources:

That's dope, I was wondering how a shoe gets the nickname "Fire & Ice" ends up w/a mostly orange shoe. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
Always thought "fire and ice" SBs were the challenge reds that came out last year....makes more sense IMO.

Crimson Red....apparently a February drop. I wanna see them in real life tho, idk what crimson really looks like compared to the other reds Nike uses (university,challenge, etc...)

Last edited:
Finally got my pair after the UBS debacle killed my order. Reign Skate had these 20% off online. Last night may have been the last day of the sale however.

Sources:

Thanks for the info. 

Back
Top Bottom