2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy New Year to everyone in the Best thread on NT! May this year be a great one for everyone personally and professionally, and may this year also have some great cops in store fro us!

Happy new year everyone and my new year "nike sb" resolution is to cop the cobra commanders.....lol

Happy New Year!

I can't believe that we haven't seen more recent pics of the Cobra Commander's... I need those...

@ Goguap: it's a QS dunk from 2011 that commemorated the 20th anniversary of a legendary Japanese reggae band called the Mighty Crown. This shoe has a crazy amount of materials on it though. Just looking at it in my hands now I can see patent leather, elephant print, nubuck, tumbled leather, ostrich, snakeskin, croc and long hair suede. the left shoe has half of the materials and the right has the other half. the bottom is icy wit gold glitter and red graphics under the sole. it also came wit 2 sets of waxed laces (black and red) and gold lace locks (one different from the other). its a really nice shoe imo.

Last edited:
When CCS had brick and mortar stores they stocked SBs. Currently Pacsun, Tillys and Zumiez are all in malls and carry SBs.

so is premier the only site that will carry the NIKE SB DUNK HI PREMIER SE's or can i get on mdc as well?

so is premier the only site that will carry the NIKE SB DUNK HI PREMIER SE's or can i get on mdc as well?

Premier is the only place selling them on Saturday. It's their store collab/exclusive, hopefully the wider QS will be release shortly after.

Back
Top Bottom