2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Another Feb drop....good looking mids IMO! Charred Grey.

Definitely a good look for some beaters, material seems dope too.

Those red leather mids from a page or two ago are colorblocked almost identically to the Hyper Red mids that dropped pretty recently, surprised theyd do that.... not like theres any sought after all-red shoes with a strap........

All these pictures of the February drops and none of the cobra commanders yet other than the teaser...makes me feel weary of February release but that's just me being negative and itching for them lol
Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous at this point. Guess they know how to keep our thirst levels high.

Happy New Year SB fam!

The price on those Premiers…damn. Going to have to take the hit and support them. Not many Jordan brand drops in my future anyways.

Last edited:
175 for a box on the Premiers? 

:smh: :x  for that it should come with the deck, shirt, and an actual stone...

The Special Edition Box Is Really Only A $55 Add On If You Think About It..... The Shoes Are Gonna Cost $120 Whether You Purchase The Petoskey Box Or Not.

Hopefully Some Decks, Apparel And Special Box's Will Be Available For The Online Release As Well :nthat:

Last edited:
I'm really hoping I don't strike out this weekend to a reseller..the past week I've seen most of the bigger sneaker blogs/websites posting about these Premiers. I've been passing on some good deals just for this coming weekend lol

I'm really hoping I don't strike out this weekend to a reseller..the past week I've seen most of the bigger sneaker blogs/websites posting about these Premiers. I've been passing on some good deals just for this coming weekend lol
I would not pay reseller prices on these unless you really care about the branding. We've already heard of a QS release in the next week or two after this one, and if you keep it locked to this thread, you shouldn't have trouble locating your pair.

I would not pay reseller prices on these unless you really care about the branding. We've already heard of a QS release in the next week or two after this one, and if you keep it locked to this thread, you shouldn't have trouble locating your pair.
This. Ive been watching some skateshops on IG post these. Not too worried about th ebranding but it would be nice to have. 3PM will be interesting, we should compile those picture links beforehand.

Very rarely do I ever pay resell prices..I actually have a very subjective opinion on reselling/resellers but what I actually meant was I hope I get my pair rather than someone with the intent of reselling getting it. Of course there is the QS like you said but let's see what happens this weekend first haha

Agreed, I'll probably miss out but I'm not paying the resell price. I'll hold out for the QS, it's not that serious for me.

What page is the list of all the skateshops? I can't find it. ty
forgot to bookmark

nvm found it edit: page 835. (didnt think it was that far back)

also anyone have a code for cowtown skateboards for additional % off? or anything?

Last edited:

THe homie Corgi literally just put up size 12 and 13 Tiffs for 750.
I emailed him just for a laugh. 
laugh.gif

He's blessed me with a few steals so I just wanted to congratulate him on the come up, lol.

The price on those Premiers…damn. Going to have to take the hit and support them. Not many Jordan brand drops in my future anyways.
Same here if I can make it happen.
Be sure to be logged in beforehand.  Makes checkout a lot quicker.  Also, the photo from the news article should be clickable come release date if I recall.  View all on Nike SB products, refresh, and look towards the bottom of the page.  Every little bit helps.  If I somehow strikeout, I'll gladly swoop the QS.

Find me a better price for DS size 12/13s.

I'll buy every one you find.

In fact, I'll give you $650+ a pop, no questions asked. I don't care what you paid - you just keep the difference.

I'll wait.

...Look, I think they are overrated as hell - and I have 2 pairs. But, the idea of a good price has to do with what the market is willing to pay. And, that's a good price, as per the market.

End of story.

Last edited:
Find me a better price for DS size 12/13s.

I'll buy every one you find.

In fact, I'll give you $650+ a pop, no questions asked. I don't care what you paid - you just keep the difference.

I'll wait.

...Look, I think they are overrated as hell - and I have 2 pairs. But, the idea of a good price has to do with what the market is willing to pay. And, that's a good price, as per the market.

End of story.

Don't get so butt hurt; I thought you were talking about the highs

And if you think they are overrated why the hell would you pay $750?

Back
Top Bottom