2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1613666499904.png

Hit on a bunch of toddler pairs and a single adult size

Most excited I got the matching UNLV size for my daughter to pair with my EA pair.

SNKRS gonna put me back in the doghouse for a year now :lol:

Update! So im in NYC. Foot Lockers only received GS sizes and reserve only. Even though the App showed they were getting them today. From what im hearing, multiple stores pushed back the Mens release.

L on both pairs this morning

the women’s blue pair is fire. Was willing to squish into a 10.5 but resale is too much now

JPS JPS if your pack is being shipped FedEx then it’s been delayed due to weather, just got off the phone with CS. Confirmed that they are not lost just delayed he strongly emphasized that. Lol

Damn UNLVs are beautiful but I blew too much this week. Enjoy em fellas.

Kim Fatty the Third Kim Fatty the Third I remember you saying that you let go of most of your collection a while back, I think you bought your mom's a Jeep with the proceeds.

Are you back to collecting again or just scratching an itch?

sneakaprince sneakaprince You got a good memory bro. Kinda got one foot in, one foot out. Being bored at the crib ain’t helping either, lol. UNLV’s and Curry’s were must cops for me.

I get it bro. Old habits are hard to let go of.

I'm a lot like you. One foot in one foot out.

Did great last month but this month I fell into old habits. Going super hard next month on crypto and Stock to make up for impulse buys I did over the last week.

Bruh I tried to enter the draw for the dunks on both of my phones and the same error message/cant submit payment keeps popping up for 10 minutes straight. Tried on desktop same thing wtf Nike

Anyone else have any shipping stuck at fedex in TN? Im assuming its because of the snow

yea nike shipping is in shambles right now cant be helped.

i have a gs carmine still on label printed since sunday morning. And my griffeys still havent shipped.

if yall got w's on dunks today dont expect them in any time soon

Back
Top Bottom