2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What’s a good resale price on the vast greys sz 13? Don’t know if I want to leave it to chance on SNKRS draw.

Cleaning up a little and came across these.

Still waiting for the right time to un-DS :pimp:

E5F37D8D-45F7-4B0F-8A5F-91ED8483A946.jpeg

Maybe it’s because I just picked up Black/Red 85s (which have the exact same placement of Red), and they’re far superior to these UNLVs, both in colorway and quality, But I’m kinda over UNLVs. Nike kinda soured me with the rollout for this **** as well lol. More excited for Syracuse Highs. Those will be worth resale if necessary.

I had two other friends try for the UCLAs for my daughter (W9), and all three of us got them! I haven’t checked my daughters’ accounts yet for their results. My wife was L for both UCLA and UNLV. I couldn’t try for the UNLV pair on my account as I had early access.

My youngest daughter's account also got a W9 for the UCLAs! So with my four accounts, 2/4 on W9 for the UCLAs, and 0/3 for M10 on the UNLVs -- I couldn't try again for the UNLVs since I had early access, which I used to get an 8.5 for my buddy -- was hoping I could get a pair today for myself, but no big deal. I don't recall ever having issues going for an early access pair on release day until today. I didn't bother trying for the cobalts. Now both my daughters can match as they currently only differ by a half-size.

My two buddies who were trying for a W9 on the UCLAs for my daughter, those were their only wins.

Man bust those out, what I’ve learned during this time is nothing is promised, might as well enjoy them while you can, but that’s just me
100% facts!
If there is one thing, although there are many, from having been Hospitalized with Covid last year, nothing is promised and Every Day is A Blessing.
I’ve been hoarding, like most of us I assume, Sneaks for way too long and not really enjoying them.
So I’ve been trying to pull out some of my older Dunks/Sneaks to wear.
My Motto of “Wear your Sneaks” I’ve been guilty of not following.
Not this year, I’m “trying” to wear everything I own.
Any one else?

100% facts!
If there is one thing, although there are many, from having been Hospitalized with Covid last year, nothing is promised and Every Day is A Blessing.
I’ve been hoarding, like most of us I assume, Sneaks for way too long and not really enjoying them.
So I’ve been trying to pull out some of my older Dunks/Sneaks to wear.
My Motto of “Wear your Sneaks” I’ve been guilty of not following.
Not this year, I’m “trying” to wear everything I own.
Any one else?
Heck yes man, was looking at my closet and said I have way to many shoes not the be wearing them, starting to bring a lot of older shoes out to wear now.

Back
Top Bottom