2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@Labron2Fish it actually happened to another NTer. Check a few pages back. Concepts actually did him a solid when he called to tell them about their mistake....

IDK if u can search the thread, but somebody replied to it with the words GOOD Karma.
Thanks - I do remember the NTer that it happened to when the UCS first launched.  This was actually an order from the restock Concepts had on 12/24. I thought they would have worked out the kinks by now...plus they sent the tin box and everything. It wasn't just the black UCS packed in the grey UCS burgundy Concepts box. Not complaining at all, but wondering if it was done on purpose? 
eek.gif

Has anyone heard of a restock of the ucs I got the gammas but missed out on my dunks. What site are pp using for today's cop I alrdy saved the site list :smokin

4 pairs on eBay just from the release this morning.. Smh... Not many people trying to rock some kicks

Anyone else see the premier pics on instagram... People are offering some cash for them... If I camped all night I'll be damned if I sold them
I felt bad for the people at the front of the line honestly. I got there 45 mins before they opened. I was like 60-70 in line and they still had  2 of the special boxes left by the time I got up there. I passed because I had to go back inline to buy my gf her pair too (decided she wanted them this morning). They had plenty of pairs for the locals though. 

I felt bad for the people at the front of the line honestly. I got there 45 mins before they opened. I was like 60-70 in line and they still had  2 of the special boxes left by the time I got up there. I passed because I had to go back inline to buy my gf her pair too (decided she wanted them this morning). They had plenty of pairs for the locals though. 

My chick always hits me at the last second when she wants a pair to.. I guess the hype for the box has surpassed.. How's the shoe in hand?

I'm gonna buy them and worst case they become my snow kicks

BA Projects in snow was a bad decision :lol:

Last edited:
It's very true.  The WPF's were made in the first quarter of 2013.  I'm not sure about GR sb's, but there were no QS sb's made in a size 13 in that quarter!  Curse of the bigfoot strikes again, welcome to the club!
They made the wpf in a 13. My friend has them. If u guys need ill get a pic

As nice a shoe as it is, I don't think this shoe should be a resale type shoe. I like it more than the low, but sbs should keep it real as most have all year with the exception of the xmas dunks and maybe the 112's. Don't hype up something that shouldn't. Nice shoe for those who appreciate these details. Hate for this to become another resellers gift.

How much you pay for the Tauntauns? Ebay?

Yeah I got them from eBay for retail..I thought it was a good buy

As nice a shoe as it is, I don't think this shoe should be a resale type shoe. I like it more than the low, but sbs should keep it real as most have all year with the exception of the xmas dunks and maybe the 112's. Don't hype up something that shouldn't. Nice shoe for those who appreciate these details. Hate for this to become another resellers gift.
I agree wholeheartedly...the UCS and 112's were expected to be hyped and gawked over by resellers but there's really nothing in these Premier's that pop other than the 3M. I myself love the clean and subtleness of the shoe..

Last edited:

For my sake and everyone else I hope these are not gonna end up on ebay

Back
Top Bottom