2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So were looking at February/march at the earliest for the tiff high release right? I'm a broke college kid so i need to start getting my money right for all the releases coming up.

Rockin that Porky Pig leather today

WPFs for a Friday
I'm so jelly I don't have these! I'm seriously considering coughing up the money for them...or maybe sell a few more Jordan's lol

I'm so jelly I don't have these! I'm seriously considering coughing up the money for them...or maybe sell a few more Jordan's lol
the longer you wait the harder it is to find your size thats all i have to say... Got rid of some of my jordans replacing them with sb's since i rock dunks more than jordans in general

Find me a better price for DS size 12/13s.

I'll buy every one you find.

In fact, I'll give you $650+ a pop, no questions asked. I don't care what you paid - you just keep the difference.

I'll wait.

...Look, I think they are overrated as hell - and I have 2 pairs. But, the idea of a good price has to do with what the market is willing to pay. And, that's a good price, as per the market.

End of story.
I cringe every time I see a pair going for 1.2k and above.  Just a reminder that I waited too long to cop when I could've had them in the 2-300s.  Priorities first, though.  Definitely wasn't in a position to be dropping that on sneakers at that time.  I'll eventually flip a comparable shoe and grab a pair.  Just wild to see the unpredictable value of sneakers.

Don't get so butt hurt; I thought you were talking about the highs

And if you think they are overrated why the hell would you pay $750?

Why would I be talking about the highs? Does Corgi sell "early release" versions of new shoes for 7 times retail?

I'm not butt hurt, dude. Just read and think before posting.

And, why would I pay that money - because tons of people would pay more without hesitation. I said, find me pairs for $700 because 1)you wouldn't be able to, in that size at least, and 2)because I'd buy each one and sell them for 900 pretty easily.

I didn't want them for me. As I said, I have 2 pairs. I wore one in the blizzard last night, actually. They're aight.

But, multiple people have posted in the past few weeks asking about prices for pairs in certain sizes, etc. $750 is a really good price for a DS 12 or 13 (regardless of how you or I feel about that), so I made the initial post to let others know that these were out there in case somebody here could act and grab them.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on the Premiers: in store release tomorrow is the only way to get the special packaging which will be $175 and limited to first 25 people, online release will be normal otherwise at $120. And other retailers should follow in the coming weeks?

If this is correct, why are people sweating it?

Please correct me if I'm wrong on the Premiers: in store release tomorrow is the only way to get the special packaging which will be $175 and limited to first 25 people, online release will be normal otherwise at $120. And other retailers should follow in the coming weeks?

If this is correct, why are people sweating it?

This is correct.. But for a qs that people are already pre selling for 175 and up already makes it harder for the average joe to grab a pair because of hype resellers are creating and people trying to make penny's on the dollar

This is correct.. But for a qs that people are already pre selling for 175 and up already makes it harder for the average joe to grab a pair because of hype resellers are creating and people trying to make penny's on the dollar
i see it all the time especially in Facebook groups... they try and take advantage of the people who dont know any better... saw it with the WOF (that BS from don didnt help either), Civilist (supposedly over sea exclusive), and also with the 112s. i dont think these are creating more buzz then the 112s so you should be fine with copping a pair of QS of course the shop exclusives will be a little harder but if a special box + branding doesnt phase you then you shouldnt worry about landing a QS pair... just stay posted in here.

Still haven't had a chance to wear my 112's. Kinda hard choosing what to wear with them

Last edited:
premiers are looking dope.  hope everyone gets a pair that wants one.  ill prob end up just grabbing a clothing item.

new year's eve fire pit.  sorry lighting is terrible,  I admit, i was a little scared the snowmen on my shoes were going to melt if I sat too close lol.

I know this is a long shot, but, does anyone have a size 12 Levi x SB black/varsity red they'd want to trade for a size 13? Not even looking for DS or near it.
Every damn time I want to wear them, I am reminded of how awkwardly big they run and can't do it. 125 pairs of dunks all in 13 and these are the only ones that are too big.
I know this might be out of place, but I've tried various other forums and such and everyone always has smaller than a 12.

Are you in GR? That's crazy.....that's when you know you got problems lol
Yeah the clear box is an extra $55 but it's in-store only
Nah in sunny socal laughing at those fools. I can wait and cop the QS if I miss out tomorrow. I'm not camping for anything while it rains let alone risk frostbite/hypothermia/death for a clear shoe box.

Last edited:
went into nike chicago this week and they had the barbers... for whoever was looking for them a few pages back.

Last edited:
I wonder how many of the people camping actually want the sneaker? No way would I be out there if I was planning to sell'em.

$40-50 not worth it IMO.

Back
Top Bottom