2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

new year's eve fire pit.  sorry lighting is terrible,  I admit, i was a little scared the snowmen on my shoes were going to melt if I sat too close lol.
laugh.gif

I wonder how many of the people camping actually want the sneaker? No way would I be out there if I was planning to sell'em.

$40-50 not worth it IMO.
Yeah it's one thing to drive a few miles to get a raffle ticket for something to sell for a few bucks profit. It's quite another to stay out in the cold all night for the same profit. You'll end up spending all of that money on cold medicine a few days later.

HAVENT THOUGHT ABOUT SB'S IN A LONG TIME... HAVE MY EYE ON CONCORD SB'S AND 112 DUNK LOW'S....NOT SURE IF I WILL PULL THE TRIGGER THOUGH

I'm so jelly I don't have these! I'm seriously considering coughing up the money for them...or maybe sell a few more Jordan's lol

Y'all got me looking for a pair while I can still afford em! Especially in a 12.

Anyone know if its true they never made these in a 13+?

Last edited:
Y'all got me looking for a pair while I can still afford em! Especially in a 12.

Anyone know if its true they never made these in a 13+?
It's very true.  The WPF's were made in the first quarter of 2013.  I'm not sure about GR sb's, but there were no QS sb's made in a size 13 in that quarter!  Curse of the bigfoot strikes again, welcome to the club!

Uh yeah...so it looks like there might have been a mixup on my UCS restock order from Concepts? Did this happen to anyone else who ordered the grey UCS?

I think the 3m is sick on these, passed on the special box but definitely recommend grabbing them. 
I cant wait to get these, really like that 3M. Is the swoosh 3M?
Uh yeah...so it looks like there might have been a mixup on my UCS restock order from Concepts? Did this happen to anyone else who ordered the grey UCS?
Wish I would have at least tried to order them now...

@Labron2Fish it actually happened to another NTer. Check a few pages back. Concepts actually did him a solid when he called to tell them about their mistake....

IDK if u can search the thread, but somebody replied to it with the words GOOD Karma.

Anyone else see the premier pics on instagram... People are offering some cash for them... If I camped all night I'll be damned if I sold them

Back
Top Bottom