2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wasn't really a fan of the What the P-rods but the new photos are changing my mind. Same with the lemons too. Positive thoughts about getting them

never understood the running to social media to post what you got. it's gotta be exhausting to go to NT, twitter, ig etc and post the same thing.
Social media is big business. If you saw the checks some of these people are stacking you’d understand. Just like any job on the planet it’s going to be exhausting

0B63D415-4DAE-4AB1-9C49-D8927C97AA51.jpeg

Ok poll question time...

If y’all could only have three pairs of modern dunk SB’s, say released within the past 10 years, which would they be...High’s or lows doesn't matter...

Ok poll question time...

If y’all could only have three pairs of modern dunk SB’s, say released within the past 10 years, which would they be...High’s or lows doesn't matter...
I would need some kind of database to figure out the other 2. But the carpets would definitely be 1 of them. I really wanted that shoe. 😔

Ok poll question time...

I'd say the yellow diamond supply's, strawberry coughs (don't know what happened with the release, i really wanted those), and I'm not sure about the 3rd one, maybe the Concepts When Pigs Fly joints.

Back
Top Bottom