2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I could see in 2019 that Nike was ramping up Dunks to bring back the hype, but didn’t know that they started planning it in 2017.
The hype was back to sneakerheads with those canary diamond shenanigans at complexcon imo. Ever since then it has been strategically widening the audience. TS or someone like him was the next logical step. Get an influencer to expose a new generation to the "classics" they weren't really around to experience, followed by a blast of classic retro packs and strong collabs.

meh.. thought they’d be more like Chicago’s in hand.

E45FD443-3E73-4DE4-8ADC-82B0E314B139.jpeg

My WDYWT photo from the other week. Always take a pair of "cool" kicks that would look cool in photo and took the ol' faithful Diamond SBs up that I camped over 10 hours in line to get at HUF SF.
clean shots. what'd you take this with? ive always wanted to do a ride in the sky either SF or NYC.

I swear no matter how many times we say we don't post got em pictures in here some *** still post one lol
Honestly those don’t even bother anymore. What really chaps my *** now are the “I’m just here to take my L” posts. But maybe even worse than that are the “quick pic before I send them off to StockX” posts.

I’m a little salty about today, if you haven’t noticed. Lol.

Honestly those don’t even bother anymore. What really chaps my *** now are the “I’m just here to take my L” posts. But maybe even worse than that are the “quick pic before I send them off to StockX” posts.

I’m a little salty about today, if you haven’t noticed. Lol.
I hear ya homie. That's why I'm almost out of the game at this point. Time to trim down the collection and move on!

I hear ya homie. That's why I'm almost out of the game at this point. Time to trim down the collection and move on!
Yeah, man. I haven’t gotten to that point yet. But I understand the sentiment. Luckily I have a wide variety of sneakers that I like, that I have been pretty “lucky” lately to obtain. While dunks are my first love, I do feel bad for the OGs like you and others on here who Really loves dunks. But his too shall pass. My only hope is that dudes just stop paying resale. Let these rats starve.

Yeah, man. I haven’t gotten to that point yet. But I understand the sentiment. Luckily I have a wide variety of sneakers that I like, that I have been pretty “lucky” lately to obtain. While dunks are my first love, I do feel bad for the OGs like you and others on here who Really loves dunks. But his too shall pass. My only hope is that dudes just stop paying resale. Let these rats starve.
I agree. I mean I have paid resale but it took a while for me to actually accept the fact that I was never going to get things at retail anymore. My local stoped selling Sb's years ago. Closest shops to me are Philly. And that ain't happening anymore. 15 years of collecting, lots of money spent. I feel like forrest gump at this point.
a6ed1edcdfb8fed5b552b2afb172a3ec.jpg

These are all actually nice
First 2 are a need tho

anybody know when these were released? I had a pair of grey highs in high school, I wonder if these are them. Prob sometime between 07-09 ..It wasn’t the patent leather highs
878AD3CA-54C3-43DB-A0DA-498822231AC6.png

Anyone with the Atlas Lost at Sea SB Dunk Highs, does the leather tongue instead of the normal mesh change fit/comfort at all? My favorite SB Dunk High of 2020, I need to grab them soon before all the DS pairs are gone.

Last edited:
Vast Grays came in today and god damn the leather is stiff. Love the colorway so I'll keep them but the leather really could not be much worse.

Didn’t really care for the black/whites but seeing all these pics has changed my mind
This! Wasn’t really interested in them at first. Seen them on feet the past couple weeks and changed my mind.

Glad i did before it was too late :lol:

never understood the running to social media to post what you got. it's gotta be exhausting to go to NT, twitter, ig etc and post the same thing.

More of a social circle thing for me, could care less bout posting but if I'm going to my boys/fam party I'm bringing out the heat always hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom