2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1561CA76-A4A6-4B84-AFFF-6725EF03FCF5.jpeg
Skateshop had a scavenger hunt for the shoes.

510?

Lol there seems to be some sort of movement under supremes latest ig post. Hundreds of comments with #wherearemydunks referring to the Supreme drop. It seems a lot of people's order got cancelled with a majority of them from EU drop

Sizing is more fitted than loose.

Correct. Drove over with a friend to do some scouting before the clue was posted.

That's what's up. I got there too late - about 30 minutes after the post. Figured that would be pretty early but guess not. Apparently they ran out of tickets 10 minutes in :ohwell:. I really thought I had a chance tbh lol.

What you mean ya'll did some scouting? Did it work? Like did ya'll see the 510 staff there ahead of time or something?

Lol there seems to be some sort of movement under supremes latest ig post. Hundreds of comments with #wherearemydunks referring to the Supreme drop. It seems a lot of people's order got cancelled with a majority of them from EU drop

there’s always cancels with supreme. hardly ever a rhyme or reason why.

That's what's up. I got there too late - about 30 minutes after the post. Figured that would be pretty early but guess not. Apparently they ran out of tickets 10 minutes in :ohwell:. I really thought I had a chance tbh lol.

What you mean ya'll did some scouting? Did it work? Like did ya'll see the 510 staff there ahead of time or something?
My buddy and I aren't from Berkeley, so we drove around getting familiar with the area with clues from their comments. My homie enjoys problem solving/riddles. With everything we (mostly him) gathered, we were able to figure out the location based on the subtle clue given in their post.
We were the first to arrive and a line quickly formed after we received our tickets. We were given all day to pick up but decided to show up at opening to purchase the clothing line.

My buddy and I aren't from Berkeley, so we drove around getting familiar with the area with clues from their comments. My homie enjoys problem solving/riddles. With everything we (mostly him) gathered, we were able to figure out the location based on the subtle clue given in their post.
We were the first to arrive and a line quickly formed after we received our tickets. We were given all day to pick up but decided to show up at opening to purchase the clothing line.

I ain't from Berkeley either and found the place through Google since the picture they posted had a pretty unique tell. :lol:
I'm surprised ya'll were the first ones there but not being from Berkeley though. :nerd:
Just wish I was able to figure it out while I was in Berkeley instead of figuring it out at home then driving out there. Should've drove out to Berkeley first before 10 and then did my Sherlock Holmes Google-fu there :lol:

Back
Top Bottom