2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Congrats to everyone who got their pairs, Premier is a great shop and they deserve the attention.

I'm waiting for the QS drop, hopefully not too much changes. I don't care much about the P, I'm hoping they don't have normal laces or no 3M.

eBay prices looking like $240, some douchebag selling $600 or best offer in a regular box...lol
Douchebags are rite!!!!.....
mean.gif
.....its a sick world, sick i tell ya!!!!!

I got through while two of my buddies on the phone with me could not, it waas a really weird drop, maybe they just werent ready for the traffic.

Bots will eat those up, sucks I missed out, but the shops will have them soon. I'll just wait patiently, congrats to those who could,looks like some regulars got through.
I doubt they will. I don't see these being in demand like the UCS. 

How much are the dj Clark kent sb going for now? I saw a pair online and don't want to overpay.

For me it was a easy pass so if I didn't get them for retail or less, it all depends on what you'd like to pay for them if your gonna wear them.. I've seen people selling between 150-180 depending on size and how many pairs they are sitting on

Jus spoke with a skate shop they should be getting their SB Premiers by 1/11 or jus release them on that date. he said call back in a few days . so far the only store around my way. will make more calls. Is other INstores releasing them on 1/11 besides nike.com?? 

Did you ask what would be the difference in look?

How much are the dj Clark kent sb going for now? I saw a pair online and don't want to overpay.
You can get them for pretty decent prices. Maybe as low as $125. I was even charge about $120 from kinetics I think. I wouldn't pay anything over $160 though. Prices seem to be right on those.

Does anyone know where I could still pick up the Concepts x Nike Sweater in a size M? As close to MSRP as possible. I cant believe people would try to sell this for over $100

Back
Top Bottom