2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sigh, it kinda makes me sad to see these Premier's on eBay with just a picture of their order confirmation email and stock pictures going for $180ish but on the other hand they drop this coming weekend so I'm not worried about actually missing out on them.........yet lol

Shipping notification this morning...premier is the best shop out there
Premier is legit as they come...I ordered a pair of Krampus dunks when they restocked on the site and got it the next day. Of course I'm from Ohio and they're just in Grand Rapids, Michigan but I practically got overnight shipping for 8 bucks. I was reading the replies on their twitter and a lot of people were upset cause they're site wouldn't load or crashed but I'm sure they just weren't ready for that much traffic on a Saturday afternoon.

Last edited:
Premier is legit as they come...I ordered a pair of Krampus dunks when they restocked on the site and got it the next day. Of course I'm from Ohio and they're just in Grand Rapids, Michigan but I practically got overnight shipping for 8 bucks. I was reading the replies on their twitter and a lot of people were upset cause they're site wouldn't load or crashed but I'm sure they just weren't ready for that much traffic on a Saturday afternoon.

their servers definitely werent ready for that but they held up better than finish line's :lol:... im in ohio too... got my shipping confirmation today... hopefully theyll be here soon

I'm looking for a pair as well and I have wide feet. I've been looking for a size 13 but I see a 14 DS that I can buy so should I just go a size up?
Do u ever go with a 14? The majority of my kicks are 12 but I thought I'd be able to go with an 11.5 with civilists and regret it. From the sounds of it 14 might be good for u actually.

Do u ever go with a 14? The majority of my kicks are 12 but I thought I'd be able to go with an 11.5 with civilists and regret it. From the sounds of it 14 might be good for u actually.
Cool I always try to go TTS but when it comes to copping kicks on the resell market I always want to be sure of the fit of the kicks. And thanks for the info

Im a 12.5 ideally. They dont make those in dunks so i get 12s and 13s. I have wide feet also, so on most shoes the 13 will take care of that, some shoes like my crystal mids and miller low dunks are 11.5 and they stretch out and work. Usually the bigger size will fit but i think they crease much more easily so i try to buy the smallest size i can fit. in something like the civilist though i know i would need the 13. for moslty everything else 12 works, though the UCS were a bit tight at 12 too.

I just got shipping confirmation from Premier for my size 12... I think they'll be here by Tuesday...

I'm still on the hunt for UCS in size 9.5 or 10 missed out on those. Hopefully I can copp the premiers

What's the most people are paying for 112s currently? I've been dealing with holidays and been on vacation since I missed out on the original drop. Looking like the current prices are a little more than I'm willing to go 
ohwell.gif

What's the most people are paying for 112s currently? I've been dealing with holidays and been on vacation since I missed out on the original drop. Looking like the current prices are a little more than I'm willing to go :\
Around $120-$150 I believe anything else seems pretty high imo

Back
Top Bottom