2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

has anyone here bought the bazooka joes yet? kinda wanna see them on feet... I'm  on the fence with buying them

Last edited:
I'm like everyone else looking for the ucs in a size 10 1/2 but will take the premiers if I can't cop. When they redrop on the 11th will some places have them online?

Repped for the info. Got mine at release, however just want to endorse for anyone on the fence that in person these were/are quite legit
I personally think black rains are not worth retail....
Good look, I went back and forth on them. Like the black/tan combo but not enough to buy'em.
All understandable considering the other drops last quarter and the upcoming releases this year.  But I do think these are super clean with amazing details.  I'm not a big fan of 'loud' shoes, maybe cause I'm a bit older, so for me these are great.  Subtle details do it for me: clear swoosh, rain drops, milky sole and that off-white midsole, all things that you don't see too often.  I would recommend picking them up to those that are on the fence, I love my pair and think these will continue to be underrated for the next year or so...

120 locally for worn Ferris Bueller's, they look 8-9/10, but I can't bring myself to buy some worn shoes man lol.

All understandable considering the other drops last quarter and the upcoming releases this year.  But I do think these are super clean with amazing details.  I'm not a big fan of 'loud' shoes, maybe cause I'm a bit older, so for me these are great.  Subtle details do it for me: clear swoosh, rain drops, milky sole and that off-white midsole, all things that you don't see too often.  I would recommend picking them up to those that are on the fence, I love my pair and think these will continue to be underrated for the next year or so...

I gotta agree..the clear swoosh and the faux raindrops were the nicest in the small details for me. Other than that, it's a pretty basic shoe but you can wear these a number of ways.

Do you guys think VNDS puff n stuffs for DS petoskys are a fair trade.

If you mean the new high Petoskeys, the Petoskeys look better IMO and are worth more at this point in time. That could be different in a week if the QS is the exact same.

If you mean the Petoskey lows, yeah it's pretty fair.

If you mean the new high Petoskeys, the Petoskeys look better IMO and are worth more at this point in time. That could be different in a week if the QS is the exact same.

If you mean the Petoskey lows, yeah it's pretty fair.

It would be the lows

Not sure if they are using their own pics or old premier ones

Back
Top Bottom