2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wearing these for the week hoping for some prod luck. Absolute units.

4204054F-71D5-4C91-9691-33DDE25BA8C6.jpeg

As a pretty young person myself I can attest to this. I'm 24 and I've been

You have much more restraint than me.

I feel weird saying "these kids" cause I'm only 24 my d*** self but for a lot of these kids their only personality trait is sneakers and hyped clothing. Him seeing you actually wearing a pair of shoes instead of putting them on a shelf and posting about how much they resell must've felt like a slap in the face :lol: .

I honestly don't even like the term "sneakerhead" anymore cause people like that have adopted it and I don't want to be linked with those losers.
The term sneakerhead or even worse referring to your own self as a sneakerhead has been wack/dead since resell apps came around

Also if some little **** came up talking mess to me, I'd just ask him "where is your mommy so I can f**k her rocking only my tiffs..and it'll be a hate f**k for bringing you into the world and failing to raise you"

Sorry this is a Rant.
How is a Teenager going to school me on Sneakers , Much less Dunks.
Went to the Mall to pick up a new phone.
Had to wait for my appointment, so went walking around and ended up at an independent sneaker store.
I was looking around when this Teenager starts telling me that I don’t deserve to wear these and how I messed them up and I should take care of my Sneakers better.
Especially because they were Tiffs.
I’m a fricking 50 year old, and this “kid” is trying to tell/school me…
Calmly I’m trying to not make a seen and talk to this “kid” quietly trying to educate him and explain some SB history, predominately on Dunks and starts raising his voice and tells me I’m too old to to wear Dunks, and that I should wear some “old man” shoes…
What the Hell are “old man” shoes…
One of the sales people come over and ask if there’s a problem.
I’m all like, Nope this “kid” is confusing me with someone else, and I was just about to leave, and I left.
What The Frick?!?!
This new breed need to learn some respect!
Sorry for the rant, but man if this would have happened when I was younger, Security would have needed to be called!
I wear My Sneakers and Nobody, and I mean NoBody should be trying to tell me what I should or shouldn’t be wearing…
FE59C873-AB30-4398-A8B1-65AD76978E2F.jpeg
0C195BE4-4D2C-4D2A-95B2-677B05B8BE1A.jpeg
F5D57F9A-9D69-4B37-82A6-C5EBA5E47ADA.jpeg

are those highs? maybe he didn't know the leather is plastic and worth trashing.

Sorry this is a Rant.
Had to wait for my appointment, so went walking around and ended up at an independent sneaker store.
I was looking around when this Teenager starts telling me that I don’t deserve to wear these and how I messed them up and I should take care of my Sneakers better.
Calmly I’m trying to not make a seen and talk to this “kid” quietly trying to educate him and explain some SB history, predominately on Dunks and starts raising his voice and tells me I’m too old to to wear Dunks, and that I should wear some “old man” shoes…
I’m all like, Nope this “kid” is confusing me with someone else, and I was just about to leave, and I left.
What The Frick?!?!
Sorry for the rant, but man if this would have happened when I was younger, Security would have needed to be called!
I wear My Sneakers and Nobody, and I mean NoBody should be trying to tell me what I should or shouldn’t be wearing…
0C195BE4-4D2C-4D2A-95B2-677B05B8BE1A.jpeg
F5D57F9A-9D69-4B37-82A6-C5EBA5E47ADA.jpeg
Crazy thing is Dunks and Jordan's in my eyes ARE old man shoes. These designs are much older than half the people hyping them up.

I remember getting the first Jordan 1s back in the day. I am that old. But it was easier back then with mom and pops having them.

Sorry this is a Rant.
What The Frick?!?!

This may be an unpopular opinion but a lot of these kids seem to know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

You did well in keeping calm. Kudos.

Back
Top Bottom