2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SB Dunk High Pro
Test Pattern

Back in the day, television channels would run
out of content, meaning late-night viewers would often tune in only to see "colour bars"—a test pattern used by broadcasters to fill dead air. This SB Dunk High recreates those fabled visuals, with a spectrum of colours and high-tech finishes. As you move, a lenticular printing technique gives the illusion that the bars are shifting, providing this style with a dynamic element that makes it stand out from the crowd.

sb-dunk-high-pro-test-pattern-release-date.jpg

SB Dunk High Pro
Test Pattern

out of content, meaning late-night viewers would often tune in only to see "colour bars"—a test pattern used by broadcasters to fill dead air. This SB Dunk High recreates those fabled visuals, with a spectrum of colours and high-tech finishes. As you move, a lenticular printing technique gives the illusion that the bars are shifting, providing this style with a dynamic element that makes it stand out from the crowd.

Man these are terrible 👎

SB Dunk High Pro
Test Pattern

Odd concept to use but it's executed well enough.

Makes me think of that white/black pair from some years ago that was like the boat camouflage and test car wraps.

Now that takes me back…Had both the Stussy pairs and wore them not completely out…Nike doesn’t do it like that anymore…
one of my all time favorite colorways. I’m a sucker for tan/brown sneakers since my skating days in the 90s. Never got to own Stussy’s but I have owned 3 pairs of these 😂

Finally found these in a 13. Didn't come with box though unfortunately.
20210515_130330.jpg
20210515_130245.jpg

always wanted these, still want these
Sz 10 for a reasonable price where art thou

georgetown currys and civilist are top 3 dunks to release past 2 yrs now

those georgetowns are beautiful

Back
Top Bottom