2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

exactly. it's literally the exact same thing minus the P branding on the heel and instead of Premier it says Nike SB. The shoe itself is still the exact same. I was at work when the Premier ones dropped so I had to miss out on them, will try this saturday for the QS ones.

on most shoes it doesnt matter but these just look boring without the P... gives em some contrast

Just got my hoodie from premier....it's nice but the print feels kinda cheap, not sure how it will hold up after multiple washes/wears.  For $50 I thought it'd be a bit better but this is the first SB hoodie I've bought so perhaps this is the norm...Just figured I'd throw it out there if some are still on the fence about copping....Still happy I picked it up though...

I have a feeling that's the only P some people are getting
roll.gif
+1

on most shoes it doesnt matter but these just look boring without the P... gives em some contrast

Yeah, that dark gray on dark gray really pops.

con·trast
noun
ˈkänˌtrast/
the state of being strikingly different from something else, typically something in juxtaposition or close association.
"the day began cold and blustery, in contrast to almost two weeks of uninterrupted sunshine"

I don't get why everyone's getting on people that say they like the branded version better. U gotta be blind to say having that P there doesn't look a little better. I don't think it's the exclusivity about that has people saying that either. Put anything on that back panel and it'll look better than plain

I don't get why everyone's getting on people that say they like the branded version better. U gotta be blind to say having that P there doesn't look a little better. I don't think it's the exclusivity about that has people saying that either. Put anything on that back panel and it'll look better than plain
Opinions. Everybody has different ones. 

laugh.gif
people in this thread need help... how u getting mad at my opinion on the shoe? same way i like foam pros better than foam ones (the swoosh adds to the design)... its my preference b... im not a hypebeast or a child. no need for the sarcastic replies
A little drastic to compare the large swoosh on the pros to the little P branding on the heel, but I guess I get it.

I think it's just tough to see so many new heads in here after the 112's dropped and saying that the unbranded premiers are a pass is just weird.  Hard to believe it's not about the hype or $$$$.

Not hating on anyone, just my observation....

I'll still go for the unbranded version, but I also like the "P" better.  And Premier is a dope shop, don't get me wrong, but I actually prefer the iced-out Nike SB tongue tag.  So, no matter which one I get, I like something on the other one better. So, whatever that makes me...

A little drastic to compare the large swoosh on the pros to the little P branding on the heel, but I guess I get it.

I think it's just tough to see so many new heads in here after the 112's dropped and saying that the unbranded premiers are a pass is just weird.  Hard to believe it's not about the hype or $$$$.

Not hating on anyone, just my observation....

i pop up from time to time... im not interested in every sb release (this is my 3rd pair)... i was here for the bhms last year

i always wanted SBs back when i was in HS (99-03) but there were like 2 shops in cleveland that got them and no online retailers that i knew of. so i was SOL

now that i have realistic chances (plenty of online/phone order retailers and more local shops) of copping i go after what i want. i could never be one of those trend hopping hype-r upper type dudes.

Correct fam. Dunk wise, they also had a green pair. For some reason, I could never pull the trigger on either. Had many chances to scoop at discount prices.

That's why I asked, I've only seen the green pair, and always felt the same about copping. Just couldn't do it. So was the blue pair a type of QS? Never paid attention to SB back then.

Yo, I swear this thread becomes really bipolar with these hyped releases.

I'll still go for the unbranded version, but I also like the "P" better.  And Premier is a dope shop, don't get me wrong, but I actually prefer the iced-out Nike SB tongue tag.  So, no matter which one I get, I like something on the other one better. So, whatever that makes me...
I'm with u. I think the sb tongue and P would be the ultimate version but I'll still be trying for my pair Saturday.

For anyone that might be interested, this Sat you can meet Stefan Janoski and the rest of the Nike SB skate team in person at Niketown NYC (via NTNY).

Last edited:
Anyone have any tips on slowing down yellowing on the clear soles. Like on premiers and the chronicles. I heard I should armor all the soles and other stuff like that. Would like to know if theres any truth before I wear either shoe. Or can anyone who's worn the chronicles a lot comment?

For anyone looking to bring back the icey soles.. I've had great luck with the god of soles reviver... And from a different maker sole sauce..

Both are put on the sole and you then wrap with plastic wrap and put in sunlight for some time.. And it brings the clear back to life and gets rid of the yellow..

Sarcasm can not be texted properly - I got the chronicicals 2 to appease my wait for the P's but I guess that didn't gO over right! Lol

For anyone looking to bring back the icey soles.. I've had great luck with the god of soles reviver... And from a different maker sole sauce..

Both are put on the sole and you then wrap with plastic wrap and put in sunlight for some time.. And it brings the clear back to life and gets rid of the yellow..
I have used the sauce and its ok but believe it or not you can use rit royal blue dye. Makes soles "icy again" i kinda of like the yellow look some times

Opinions. Everybody has different ones. 

exactly... just because someone feels some type of way about a shoe and you disagree doesnt make their opinion wrong its an opinion plain and simple... and ya i passed on the premiers they just dont do it for me P or no P

anyone else notice that NIKE SB rarely makes QS that are primarily white? i was looking at my shoes and realized i dont have one dunk sb thats white, they are all darker colors. besides the concord lows maybe. the only one that comes to mind are the de la souls. is it because of the skating aspect of it and how they would get dogged?

edit: forgot about my cheech and chongs...but even they are made so that the white rips off to green.

Last edited:
They did awhile back with some white & white lows w/a gum bottom. Gino's

And the Summit White high's....which I got on clearance for 20 bucks

neither of which are QS. Nike went really hard on black-based shoes over the last year, some balance would be nice.

I need those True Reds from 2003, my all time fav SB
The lows or the highs?
Personally, I'm still on the lookout for the lows and the un-true reds lows. Luckily there's enough black/red to keep me happy, but I recently got a new car and true red lows are a perfect match.

Back
Top Bottom