2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yeah it seemed pretty strange that Nike was going to carry the Premier branded Dunks. Glad it is figured out. Either way if you dont have a bot you wont be able to get them from nike. good luck either way

I honestly think it's just a marketing ploy to stir hype (look at how some of us reacted) or whoever was creating the page was just lazy/didn't care

Read on IG the Premier-branded pairs were limited to 500 total. Not sure I believe it but just passing it along.

I honestly think it's just a marketing ploy to stir hype (look at how some of us reacted) or whoever was creating the page was just lazy/didn't care

My guess is they didnt have thier own images so they used premiers not knowing the shoes were different.

I Mean That's How It's Always Been The Store Who's Collab It Is Releases Their Pair With Branding Or Extras And Then Soon After You Get Your QS Release Which Is Shoes Only... Not Really A Big Deal .. Either You Like The Shoe Or You Don't Branding Or No Branding Still The Same "Shoe"

I Mean That's How It's Always Been The Store Who's Collab It Is Releases Their Pair With Branding Or Extras And Then Soon After You Get Your QS Release Which Is Shoes Only... Not Really A Big Deal .. Either You Like The Shoe Or You Don't Branding Or No Branding Still The Same "Shoe"

Agreed.

My guess is they didnt have thier own images so they used premiers not knowing the shoes were different.
Yeah that's probably the most likely scenario lol..dope that you got a pair with the intent of keeping them, I woulda loved a pair of branded Petoskey's to support the shop but it doesn't really make that big of a difference to me

is the hype that strong that a botless commoner like myself won't be able to cop off NDC? i wanna order from them to get free shipping and 15% off using my discovercard. i don't wanna keep passing up on these chances to phone in an order if my chances are slim at NDC. ahhhhhhhhh this can't be life.

Anyone have any tips on slowing down yellowing on the clear soles. Like on premiers and the chronicles. I heard I should armor all the soles and other stuff like that. Would like to know if theres any truth before I wear either shoe. Or can anyone who's worn the chronicles a lot comment?

Anyone have any tips on slowing down yellowing on the clear soles. Like on premiers and the chronicles. I heard I should armor all the soles and other stuff like that. Would like to know if theres any truth before I wear either shoe. Or can anyone who's worn the chronicles a lot comment?

1.) Take a deep breath

2.) Wear your shoes

But seriously, there is nothing you can do to counteract the yellowing...might as well wear them. Yellowing adds to the character of the shoes IMO.

is the hype that strong that a botless commoner like myself won't be able to cop off NDC? i wanna order from them to get free shipping and 15% off using my discovercard. i don't wanna keep passing up on these chances to phone in an order if my chances are slim at NDC. ahhhhhhhhh this can't be life.
The way it's trending these days, anything labeled QS (or even GR's) that can be flipped for a few bucks is hyped. I gave up purchasing from TLO (twitter link only) releases early this year once people started creating bots or paying someone to create one.

Trust me I'm the biggest advocate for wearing your shoes. I wear them to work even. But if I can take care of them also there's nothing wrong with that

There's really nothing you can do. Try not to wear them when its raining or snow...moisture speeds up the process

Why? I don't get this
exactly. it's literally the exact same thing minus the P branding on the heel and instead of Premier it says Nike SB. The shoe itself is still the exact same. I was at work when the Premier ones dropped so I had to miss out on them, will try this saturday for the QS ones.

Back
Top Bottom