2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

hello good sir. You talked **** about dunk mids as you were pushing this Clark vid. tbh i didn't even watch the vid because his opinion means absolutely nothing to me and my tastes. the wait is over.

You sir are wrong and missed some reading comprehension. I did not talk ish about Dunk Mids as I was pushing this Clark vid.

What you quoted from me above was from a week or two ago, summarizing my hatred for all 3 of those shoe's mids.

Someone grave-dug that post and specifically brought up Air Force 1 Mids...to which, I referenced the Clark video....to which he never mentioned Dunk Mids, nor did I since a couple of weeks ago.

Have a great day. :wink::lol:

we still on the mid talk?

Made a simple 5-8 word post weeks ago about my dislike for them.

But here we are weeks later and people keep @ me everyday about it. :lol:

Who am I to ignore a fellow NTer when they reach out to talk. :lol: 🤷‍♂️

You sir are wrong and missed some reading comprehension. I did not talk ish about Dunk Mids as I was pushing this Clark vid.

What you quoted from me above was from a week or two ago, summarizing my hatred for all 3 of those shoe's mids.

Someone grave-dug that post and specifically brought up Air Force 1 Mids...to which, I referenced the Clark video....to which he never mentioned Dunk Mids, nor did I since a couple of weeks ago.

Have a great day. :wink::lol:
ayyy mr literal here. bottom line. you trashed dunk mids, and i said i like them.

1628531071081.png

Those CCS Dunks are cool. Mainly because I go back 25 years, in terms of staring at those catalogs. But with them having someone custom make them, I can't imagine that there will be more than 100 pair. Factoring in donor soles, it's probably costing them at least $300-$400.

you'd think with CCS now being based in PDX nike would have at least hooked them up with a collab.

Those CCS Dunks are cool. Mainly because I go back 25 years, in terms of staring at those catalogs. But with them having someone custom make them, I can't imagine that there will be more than 100 pair. Factoring in donor soles, it's probably costing them at least $300-$400.

think i saw its only one pair being made to winners size blahhh
Only place mass producing customs (25-50) i can think of is Garrixon Studio in PA. They producing MACHEs first sneaker model

Pulled the trigger on those Camcorder SBs for a hefty sum…

Had to do it, the color blocking on it is one of my favorite ever and I figure the price is going nowhere but up with how crazy li
Content with black laces on Parras

D741E761-4B10-49D7-9F06-BF6A161B8F83.jpeg
Wow! The white laces scare the 💩 out of me because I know I can’t keep them white so I was looking planning to roll with the blue/green laces they included but this is the move. Looks awesome because of the black swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom