2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20210810_164854.jpg

Are Parras TTS? Think im going to cave in and pay resale
I got wide feet. Combined with SB/Zoom insoles and apparently updated Achilles padding I’m going to stick to my usual SB dunk size.

I haven’t bought a new pair of SB dunks since my Broncos I skated in 2003. Still wear them to this day so hopefully sizing is similar.

Anyone get shipping yet from undefeated? Trying to gauge when’s a good time to pick up. Feel like they’ll drop below 2 when undercutting begins.

Pretty sure there are the same/similar colorways on different lots because the materials are different (canvas/leather/maybe suede)

Thos are completely identical though: both suede, same tongue, same tag, same everything just different lot number. I guess there must have been a mistake

Anyone get shipping yet from undefeated? Trying to gauge when’s a good time to pick up. Feel like they’ll drop below 2 when undercutting begins.

I live in LA and nothing for me yet. When I won one of the raffles for the HOF Kobe Vs they shipped the next day and arrived a day after that.

Props to you.
I’ve been woke to the same perspective lately. Collecting was/is fun but I had pairs that I thought I’d like but never wore them. Sold a lot of pairs off because of that.
I got my collection to 31 pairs which is still a lot but not a lot at the same time. Might sell off some more. Mostly dunks/SBs and 1’s. Stuff my old self will actually wear.
That's about exactly where I am, just a little over 30 pairs. Which to my non sneaker enthusiast friends and family is still a ridiculous amount lol. But to people like us in the NT community my old number was still pretty low. I came down to just under 40 pairs from about 100. 40 is my cap now. Wanted to do 31 as the cap (a pair for each day of the month) but, wanted to open some spots for some under the radar GR's I might catch at the outlets or something. It's funny because as soon as I got down to 20 pairs which was my original goal then all types of heat started falling into my lap lol. Had to cap it off at a reasonable number or else I saw myself getting back up there in no time.

#MidTalkContinues :lol:

Me posting the Clark video clip was to summarize how many feel towards mids without having to write it out. It wasn't to say it's the end all, be all. That video is from THREE WEEKS AGO! :lol: We've been hating on mids for DECADES. This isn't breaking news.

Listen, of course many people loved mids. But know that a large majority hated mids back then, and still do. Some of ya'll seem shocked!

A lot of you are younger and from the Nelly AF1 era. |l I understand. That's what ya'll grew up on. But understand there's a lot of us old, cane-using folks (and also purists/snobs :lol:) that wouldn't be caught dead in mids.

I feel you. I was in middle school and elementary in the 90s and highschool in the early 00's. Definitely pre Nelly era but young enough to see what Nelly did to Air Force 1's. I was literally in a Footlocker the summer that dropped and copped a pair of all whites and all blacks (low tops ironically :lol:) while the song was playing on the TVs. Shout out to Northland Mall in Michigan (RIP) real ones know. I wasn't aware of the hate that mids were getting until literally maybe 7-10 years ago. I've been around long enough to have heard it. For me it was the coordinated Air Force 1 Mids in the "Mo' Money Mo' Problems video and other rap videos of the era. Lows were always preferred but, when you grow up in the hood with limited funds you don't have the luxury of discriminating against which cut or color Air Force 1 you got. You were just happy to get them. Maybe that's what it is. You were old enough to choose and the people that disagree weren't. To us, Air Force 1's are Air Force 1's.

couldn’t agree more with this mentality. I’ve actually gone through this twice.I started collecting, consolidated, then started collecting again, and back to consolidating. Now I’m only buying what I will truly wear, and not just want I think looks good.Id rather even pay resell for pairs I know I’m gonna rock and keep in rotation, than buying 2-3 pairs that be the same value and just sit in my closet.
exactly. we have 3 Nike stores outlets and a couple Foot Locker Community stores that get decent restocks of heat. it easy to accumulate a bunch of retail or discounted kicks that you barely wear or, for me at least, hesitate to wear because the resale value surprisingly creeped up to crazy numbers. Although resell isn't preferred, i feel compelled to get my moneys worth so i rock quickly and often. instead of having a pair i got for a steal that has resell value. Then i feel like i'm wasting money if i unds them. Makes getting fits together easier too when you have a consolidated collection. More money for better clothes that go better with the kicks.

exactly. we have 3 Nike stores outlets and a couple Foot Locker Community stores that get decent restocks of heat. it easy to accumulate a bunch of retail or discounted kicks that you barely wear or, for me at least, hesitate to wear because the resale value surprisingly creeped up to crazy numbers. Although resell isn't preferred, i feel compelled to get my moneys worth so i rock quickly and often. instead of having a pair i got for a steal that has resell value. Then i feel like i'm wasting money if i unds them. Makes getting fits together easier too when you have a consolidated collection. More money for better clothes that go better with the kicks.

the “fun” money gets allocated to other hobbies like watches or car/motorcycle parts. At least that’s what I’ve done after the change in my sneaker habits.

Back
Top Bottom