2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Latest

90A12E1B-8765-4CCC-959C-7499AD6B94C4.jpeg

If I have to pay resale I’m def going for my size, I ante’d up for the wrong size once and was pissed that they were uncomfortable to wear. Hard lesson learned

I’m kinda surprised that the prices didn’t spike after the Travis story. Y’all remember when the air max sky rocketed after Ye wore them? I think they were the USA hyperfuse?

I’m kinda surprised that the prices didn’t spike after the Travis story. Y’all remember when the air max sky rocketed after Ye wore them? I think they were the USA hyperfuse?
Yup, independence day hyperfuse 90 pack. Kanye effect was a different beat. I feel like his influence was much stronger but more narrow. Not as many people were into sneakers/clothes during the Nike/Kanye era but those that were went so hard. He had people wearing waxed denim, bred/royal 1s, visvim FBTs, supreme camo parkas, list goes on. Y'all remember DJ Proto J? That man is a living Kanye clone. Travis Scott's influence hits a different demographic, a lot more broke teens that can't afford to pay the effect.

Not gonna lie it's been pretty sad and pathetic to see how many people buy into the "travis effect" ****. Every time he ****in breathes it's dozens of men on the internet talkin like "OMG you think oxygen is gonna go up in price now"

Yup, independence day hyperfuse 90 pack. Kanye effect was a different beat. I feel like his influence was much stronger but more narrow. Not as many people were into sneakers/clothes during the Nike/Kanye era but those that were went so hard. He had people wearing waxed denim, bred/royal 1s, visvim FBTs, supreme camo parkas, list goes on. Y'all remember DJ Proto J? That man is a living Kanye clone. Travis Scott's influence hits a different demographic, a lot more broke teens that can't afford to pay the effect.

Not gonna lie it's been pretty sad and pathetic to see how many people buy into the "travis effect" ****. Every time he ****in breathes it's dozens of men on the internet talkin like "OMG you think oxygen is gonna go up in price now"

:lol: spot on

went from coming soon to sold out -______-

means you were not selected chief. i think they "drop" at noon est, and if you've been selected you'll get a notification that they are available to purchase.....i think.

Same here.

Is it supposed to be some type of mystery?

Yeah it is. I noticed that they have the colorway listed but who knows for sure with so many pairs dropping 🤣

Y’all getting actual EA notification in advance or just clicking links when they come up?

I'll be honest I clicked the link and it was just spinning. I closed it out disgusted and a few minutes later received the notification. I don't know if one had to do with the other.

Did you people in the USA only received the EA for the Off-Whites or also for the AJ1 Seafoam? In Italy, at 9 a.m. I got the EA for the Aj1. Needless to say I was kind of pissed; being W shoes Nike didn’t even have my size (11.5 US).

Also, did you notice that on Stockx Lot 24 and 39 look exactly the same? They were also identical on the SNKRS app.

Back
Top Bottom