2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What happened to shops getting in trouble with Nike for selling above box? I know one of my locals lost their SB account for that around 2004. On another note, I would love to see the Tiffs be pretty widely available and resellers lose $.

What happened to shops getting in trouble with Nike for selling above box? I know one of my locals lost their SB account for that around 2004. On another note, I would love to see the Tiffs be pretty widely available and resellers lose $.
I think they can and do without a problem. My favorite shop does sell for above box but they always hold me a pair so it's cool

Not sure if this was mentioned already, but anyone in NY, I was in soho and Supreme had them sitting. Worth a peep tomorrow if you've been looking. Not much hype about them around here. They're really nice in person, but I couldn't pull the trigger.

Now those YOTH though.. that's something I'm waiting for. They're popping up here and there I think, but I haven't heard anything from my area. Anyone know if they'll hit NDC?
Hopefully this is the case for the BHM in two weeks. Just want to be able to go in after work and scoop a pair.

Just got Shipping Confirmation from SPOT, haha i didn't think i made it through and just gave up due to checkout error, i guess the order went through

Just got Shipping Confirmation from SPOT, haha i didn't think i made it through and just gave up due to checkout error, i guess the order went through

Same thing happened to me during check out. so I ordered a pair from exodus on a phone order. Now im going to have two pairs.

I think they can and do without a problem. My favorite shop does sell for above box but they always hold me a pair so it's cool

thanks guys - the premiers are one of the cleanest sb to drop in a long time, those and the 112s are all i've picked up in the past few months...

Can't believe there wasn't been more pics of the CC yet.
Yeah, I hope they weren't scrapped.  I'll fly to Oregon and ***** slap Phil Knight.

Ya'll  don't see me in here to often, but i'm really liking the Premier..i should've of grabbed them when i had the chance 
tired.gif
  i think i'm gonna try some of these shops that based la rock posted 
Give it a few weeks then check eBay.  You shouldn't have to pay much over retail for these.  Same story with most SB QS drops of late.
Can't see the BHM months selling out
Last year's version was marked down as low as 50% off at some spots last year.

Anyone that's looking for a hat... This nike SnapBack I found at pacsun matches identical to the premiers.. If it wasn't s SnapBack I would of got it

If anybody needs Premier hi's PM me & I can help for retail..

Repped.. Never seen help like this in any other forum / thread.. Every time I see someone help like this ill pass reps out.. I don't know how many went to 00

Repped.. Never seen help like this in any other forum / thread.. Every time I see someone help like this ill pass reps out.. I don't know how many went to 00

Because a lot of folks in here aren't hypebeasts just waiting to move onto the next thing

I have a feeling the Tiff high will be readily available, it's the rumor HS (don't know if that's the proper term) in the pack that'll be in-store only and hard to get. The hype will be there for the highs, but I see another re-sell flop, which is excellent for those who actually want/wear them. I could be wrong, but all the early pairs popping up and the way QS have been. I think we good money, of course all speculation on my part though.

Feel like beating a dead horse, but big S/O to this thread. Yesterday all the info that was being passed around and updates on stock. Ran out of rep's but awesome work fellas.

#NTBESTTHREAD
What do u mean by HS? i don't understand

Nike hasn't make Hyperstrikes for a while. I remember since those rare AF1 XXV days. Once they add name, it's probably more than worthy of more than jusst violence.

Back
Top Bottom