2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If you don't care, why write a paragraph explaining it? If it's not a fashion shot, in what way did that shot help the discussion about he "toebox"? I apologize if I ruffled your feathers but you sound like a goofy talking that JB talk. Cut it out scrappy do your research. Been with SBs since day one. *Drops mic*
You sound lame as hell.

I see nothing special about the Tiffs. Any info on the Snake Eyes?

been a while since i been on here and missed out on a lot of news/help on here, had some health issues that needed to be taken care of.

sadly wasnt around for the ugly christmas sweaters and now the premiers...if anyone can point me to a pair of the premier highs in a 10 for retail or less, that would be greatly appreciated

If you don't care, why write a paragraph explaining it? If it's not a fashion shot, in what way did that shot help the discussion about he "toebox"? I apologize if I ruffled your feathers but you sound like a goofy talking that JB talk. Cut it out scrappy do your research. Been with SBs since day one. *Drops mic*

I'm wearing my 112's with a pair of cut off denim daisy dukes... You want a picture of that to critique cupcake?

Lol @everyone bickering back and forth..let's get back to business, any word on when those all white low Dunks release or if they're even legit? Haven't seen nor heard anything other than that eBay listing. I tried to search the style number for authenticity but nothing came up.

Last edited:
So apparently someone posted a picture of himself in sweats and dunks. Aside from that monumental occurance which caused some peculiar negative reactions, any actual talk regarding the cc's, snake eyes, yoth, or those white lows? Also, congrats to all who managed to pick up the premiers seemed as though most ppl got what they wanted which is always nice to see.

Last edited:
More info on red dunk highs. Looks like they are Chinese New Years themed.

Got my shipping confirmation earlier from SPot, can't wait for my two pairs to come in. Ready for some more info on the tiff highs though.

Should I be concerned that Spot hasn't given me a confirmation e-mail ? I also e-mailed them twice with no replies. And the charge is pending...

Really excited for these now! The coin is a really nice tough, helps bring the concept together, imo. If the materials on these are really on point, I'm willing to look around for the Chinese pair.

Nike hasn't make Hyperstrikes for a while. I remember since those rare AF1 XXV days. Once they add name, it's probably more than worthy of more than jusst violence.

Last SB true Hyperstrikes i recall were P-Rod Free "Fireballs".. May have been something to drop afterwards but those were super limited..

Is there any other SB laces other than from fullylaced? I need the red laces but they dont come in 54 inch length

One thing I hope that DOES become a trend is us finding out the stories behind different SB's.....reading this and the story behind the fire & ice's somehow makes me like the shoe better.

sweats were not the problem. mixing three stripes and the swoosh was my OCD issue with the pic

no hostility intended though. this was blown way out
You really don't have to explain anything. This forum is to express your opinion. Let the goof troops round up and say whatever they want. As long as cornballs keep posting pics that make this thread a sideshow, I'm going to keep stating my opinion. I remember when this thread had structure, OGs were enlighting the young ins. Nowadays it looks like some of them have turned into kids themselves. That's my opinion *flame suit on* back to regular scheduled programming

On another note: YOTH's looking good.

Last edited:
You really don't have to explain anything. This forum is to express your opinion. Let the goof troops round up and say whatever they want. As long as cornballs keep posting pics that make this thread a sideshow, I'm going to keep stating my opinion. I remember when this thread had structure, OGs were enlighting the young ins. Nowadays it looks like some of them have turned into kids themselves. That's my opinion *flame suit on* back to regular scheduled programming

On another note: YOTH's looking good.
YOTH"s are a must cop imo

Back
Top Bottom